We're Gonna Be Rich

"Xandarians, what a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid to nothing at all. Pathetic." Peter said. He was currently wearing jeans and one of his classic science pun shirts with his high tech watch on, which was actually nano-tech to form his suit.

     Rocket held up his bounty hunting device (we're gonna call it a Bounty Tracker). He zoomed in on a man who looked to be in his forties face. "Look at this guy. You believe they call us criminals when he's assaulting us with that haircut?" Rocket complained as Peter chuckled. 

     Rocket then zoomed in on a toddler. "What is this thing? Look at how it thinks its so cool, it's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself you little gargoyle."

     Peter scoffed. "Says you. You didn't know how to walk for a month after we escaped Halfworld."

     "I am electing to ignore that comment." Rocket said, rolling his eyes.

     Rocket then zoomed in on an elderly man (Stan Lee) on a bridge. "Look at Mr. Smiles over here. Where's your wife old man? What a class A creeper." Peter commented.

     Rocket laughed "Right, Groot?" Peter asked, hoping to get a smile out of him.

     "Don't drink fountain water you idiot, that's disgusting." Rocket scolded the humanoid tree. 

     "I am Groot."

     "Yes you did, we just saw you!" Peter shouted, flailing his arms around. "Why are you lying?"

     Rocket's Bounty Tracker rang, which meant that a bounty was nearby. He zoomed in on a blonde man on the bridge wearing a dark red leather jacket and flirting with a random girl. "Okay, let's see how bad someone wants to find you." Rocket mumbled to himself.

     He scanned the man's face and the information popped up.

--

NAME: PETER JASON QUILL

WANTED: ALIVE

GUARANTOR: YONDU UDONTA

BOUNTY: 40,000 UNITS

--

     "40,000 units." Peter gasped.

     "Groot, we're gonna be rich!" Rocket excitedly said.

     Both Peter and Rocket turned around to see Groot drinking fountain water again. "I told you to stop that." Peter whined.