Part 11

~Mahogonys P.O.V~

I Was Watching a T.v Show With Izzy and Krymzen When i Hear Screaming. It Sounded Like Yelling and Fighting. "What The Hell is That.?" Krymzen Says. 'Probably Just People Outside Again. We Hear It All The Time" I Say. Then i Hear Crying and People Running in The Halls. "uh-oh ik Who Exactly it is" izzy Says. Krymzen,Jack G and Me Run Into The Hallway To See Meghan, anahi and Mackenzie Running Out The Door. 'FUCK MATTHEW!" Jack G Says Running To The Room.Me and Krymzen Follow. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GUYS DO THAT!?!?! Jack g Says. "We Didnt Mean To Say That Stuff" Carter Says. "Really I Thought We Talked About This you Idiots" Jack G Says. "Where Did You Think They Went To??" Matthew Says. "OH SHIT!" Krymzen Says Running Down The Hall. "That Does Not Sound Good!!!" I Say Running Out The Door. Jack G,Matthew,Carter and Hayes Follow Behind Me. 'Wait Krymzen Where Do You Think They Went To?? Matthew Says. "The Bridge" Krymzen says Freaking Out. "Whats So Scary about The Bridge?" Hayes Says. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! THERE GOING TO JUMP OFF OF IT!!!" Matthew Says Running Outside. "SHIT!" Carter says Running Out The Door. Krymzen AND jack G Follow and i Warn Bart.

~Matthew P.O.V~

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE!?! There Going To Kill Them Selves Because of us. Great.'MATTHEW WHAT BRIDGE DID THEY HEAD TO?" Carter says While Running. "The Big Big One!" i say. "oh Ok Hurry!!" Carter Says Running in Front Of Me.

~Anahi's P.O.V~

We Decided We Had enough So Me,Mackenzie and Meghan Ran To The Big Big Bridge where we were Going Bye-Bye. We Finally Get There. "ok Who Goes First?" Meghan Says. "i Will" Mackenzie Says. She Got To The Edge of The Bridge and Right When She Was Going To Jump a Guy Pulled Her Away. Then a Guy Pulled Meghan Away and Then a Guy Yanked Me To The Ground."What The Fuck!" Mackenzie Says. "Hayes? She Says. "Hi" He says. "Omg Why Did You Come and Save us? Mackenzie Says Hugging Hayes. "Because We Dont Want You Guys To get Hurt" he says Smiling.

"Carter?" i say. "Hey Anahi" Carter says Hugging Me.'You Came For us?? Why?? i say Hugging Him. "Because i Want You Safe."Really? So You Actually Care For Me? i say Looking into His Eyes. "Yes Im Deeply in Love With You" Carter says. Then our Lips Got Closer and They Colided.

~Meghans P.O.V~

Matthew?!?! i say. "Hey" he says Hugging Me. ;I Thought You Would Actually Not Care For us?' i say Crying into His Arms. "Why Would You Think That? im deeply in Love You Meghan. Ily" Matthew Says. OMG He Actually Said He Loves Me? "ily 2" i say Then We Kiss. It Was The Best Kiss Ever!

Sorry For Short Chapter. But OOH KILLEM! Do You Guys Think Some of The Girls are in Love? or nahh