Part 21

~Emma P.O.V~

Matthew and Meghan arent Gonna Be Here For The Next 3 Weeks Cause Matthew Is Intorducing Meghan To His Family So Yeah. 

We Had all our Stuff Packed and Ready To Go. The Cameron Says. "For The Fans!!!" Cameron Says and He has His I Phone Out Ready For a Picture so We All Join Together and Make an Funny Face or Pose. "K DumAsses Lets Go" Bart Says Laughing.We Get Into The Taxi's and Head To The Airport. We See Tons Of Fans Behind Gaurds. We See 6 Guys and 6 Girls.They Kinda Look Familiar. Hmmm

~Krymzen's P.O.V~

Were Heading To The Airport and See Tons and Tons of Fans. We all Walk out and The Crowd of Fans are Screamin our names so We All Go To Them and Sign Autographs and Take Photos. When we were all Done We Were Greeted by 6 Girls and 6 Boys. They Look So Familiar. "Hey Guys!" Cameron says To The 5 Boys. "Yo Dude!" one Guy Says.The Guys Hug The 5 Boys then They Hayes Introduces Them. "So Girls This Is Jc, Kian, Trevor,Ricky,Conner and Sam. Then This is Kayley,Erin,Kia,Tiffany,Melyssa and Aspen. "Hey" Kayley Says Giving us Hugs. "There Here Because Meghan and Matthew arent Here for 3 Weeks So They Will Be Taking There Places for the next 3 Weeks" Hayes Says. This Will Be Very Exciting.

~Kayleys P.O.V~

These Girls Look So Nice and There Gorgeous.Im So Excited To Talk and Hang Out With Them. "They Seem Nice" Kia Says. "Ya' They Do. i say. We All Head To The Airport and Wait For our Flight.

Sorry Its So Short! Ill Make on Soon i Need Ideas.