The darkness rises

Just the usual.
Y/n
H/c
S/c
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n pov)
'Come on y/n you can do this.' I think to my self. I am the new paladin of voltron, and the pilot of the white lion. Why? Why do allura choose me? She could of chosen herself or someone else. But don't get me wrong its not like i don't want to but the responsibilities . Its like here have this giant lion, and save the univers well now anyway. The white lion is it going to like me. What if it doesn't want me? But I didn't come alone I have Keith. Of course she had to send him with me because why not.

I mean 'Keith' I have know him for like one day but I can already tell we are not going to be friends. We didn't get off on a great start but It wasn't my fault. Maybe if I try to be nice to him maybe, just maybe we can be friend? Well here it goes.

"Where did you meet shiro?" I said with a mean voice more then I intended to. Why do I have to be so dumb.

"What" he said from behind me with a annoyed voice. Great, off to a good start.

"I said where did you meet shiro, back you guys seem to know each other" I ask with a much nicer tone hopefully he noticed.

"We've know each other for along time. I stole his car" he say with a small laugh at the end. I giggle.

"Hey can I ask you a question" Keith asks from behind me. I look from behind me and look at him.

"Oh.. sure" I say turning back around looking for the planet we where supposed to got to.

"What happened when you guys got captured."
He asked. I start to remember what happened.

(flash back)

Walking through the halls of the galra ship are two galra dragging y/n to her sell. You might be wondering where shiro and the others are  or where they might be taking y/n? Well you see zarkon wants y/n to tell him where her people are because if she survived more people could have. Shiro and Matt and Sam well you guys know there story so lets go to y/n pov.

(y/n pov)
Opening my eyes I look around to see a very pink room. I look down around at my surroundings, I look to my left to see a bed. I stand up from the seat i was sitting in."I fell like I have been here before" I walk towards the window and look out what, but as i was about to look outside the door opens.

In walks a girl with pink hair carrying box. I can't see her face because of the boxs. She walks to the bed and puts the box down, she turns around and as soon as she does she notices me. I look at her, Nya? Our eyes widened as we realize eachother, we both run to eachother and hug.

"Y/n where have you been you've been missing for- for" she started to cough as we pull way. Blood starts to pour out of her mouth.

"Nya are you okay, what's happened. Nya? Nya? NYA?" I start to scream as I look at her. She stops and looks dead at me and smiles evilly. It sends shivers down my spine.

"You did this to us y/n, it was your fault you killed us" she says. I look down at my hands and see blood all over them. I look back up I'm not in the room any more instead i see thousands of my people died.

I start to walk but as I walk I get dizzy and fall, on my way I hit my head on the ground. The pain gets to bad and I close my eyes. Then all I see is white flash and everything thing goes black. Black. All I see is black.

Then I see a white light coming towards me. It get bigger, and bigger until I see it clearly, it's, a wolf. But why is it here, and where is here? It walks closer to me and stop when in front of me.

"Umm..... hello" I say waving. He smiles and bows.

"Hello dear one. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner my names " he say bring his head back up. I look at him weirdly.