Part 3: Chapter 1

"Oh Elsa... you look marvelous! I knew you had it in you!" Pitch said.

"What do you mean, my outfit just changed colors." I explained.

"I'm afraid not, my dear. You see, your eyes are  gray and you no longer have ice powers!"

"What? My-my powers are gone?" I asked.

"No, you just now posess the magic of shadowcery, like me. I did that, by the way." Pitch said.

"Will I be able to get my powers back?"

"Of course, if that is what you wish." Pitch answered.

"Why am I like this?" I asked

"Elsa, you have evil within you now, it will go away, but for right now, you made your hair and outfit changed, I changed your powers and that changed your eyes. You are unrecognizable... which is what was need to be done anyway."

"Why?" I asked

"So when you kill Repunzel, she nor Jack will recognize you, and if the word gets out that you killed her, no one will find you because you will be back to your old self by then." Pitch explained. I was shocked. But I did feel the evil inside of me. But if Jack loves Repunzel...

am I evil enough to make Jack miserable like that?

                                                                                 *Jack*

"You okay, Jack?" Repunzel asked me. I put on the best smile I could.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be? After all, I am with you!" I said.

"Oh, Jack. You are too sweet." She smiled.

"So, what did you want to do?" I asked.

"I, honestly dont know." She chuckled.

"Well, just pick something." I said

"Well, I always wanted to see the lights!" Her face lit up.

"Lights?"

"Yes! You see, a thousand of pretty, glittering light would light the sky the night of my birthday. Of my every birthday! I saw them from my tower, but I always wanted to see them up close."

"Oh! You mean that... lantern thing the kingdom people do for the princess, I think."

"I guess! My birthday is tomorrow, so." She said.

"Sure, I would love to take you. We will make it by  tomorrow afternoon." I offered.

"Yay! Well, let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward.

*3 hours later*

"Gosh, I didn't know this place was so far!" Rapunzel complained.

"I could just fly us there, you know." I smirked. She turned her head at me, and she looked pretty mad.

"What? We could have flew there this whole fucking time!" She exploded.

"Oh, sorry for the naughty language... Im just... really tired." She apologized.

"Its okay, plus I think the angry side you is hot." I cheered her up. She giggled. I picked her up bridal style and flew to into the air toward the kingdom of... Corona? I think, Im wasnt sure.

"Oh, Jack! Its beautiful up here!" She exclaimed but she was a little scared because she grabbing onto my neck pretty tight.

"I know, I just love flying.'" I said.

"I can see why! The stars lighting up at night, it just amazing." She explained. She turned her head at me and our faces were really close, nose-touchingly close. He eyes were so mezmerizing, all I was thinking about was her, it was just me and her. I havn't noticed that we landed right infront of a big foutain with hanging light all around until we kissed, it was just a full out make-out session. But it was a really magical moment over all, and I knew she felt the same way.

*Elsa*

I watched Jack make out with Rapunzel. I wanted to just freeze her! But I couldn't, my ice powers were gone. Pitch was right, no one would recognize me, even I didnt. Pitch said I could have a little fun. I knew it was wrong, but the evil inside me took over. I grinned. I waved my hand and moved my finger up and down to send the shadows over the lights, and when it was all in place, I clenched my hand into a fist to make the bulbs explode. That did make them stop. I saw them laugh, Jack picked her up bridal style and they flew off.

I sort of hated myself, this would be happening if I just said yes to Jack that night when he shared his feeling about me. But I- I was a different person, and declined him. If Jack ever finds out that I ended up killed Rapunzel, he'll hate me, even though it was all Pitch. He'll hate me even though I love him. I started crying at and opened the portal back to Pitch's place.

*******************

Sorry, for the short chapter, I just though it would be good if it ended there.

So, Jackunzel or Jelsa? I mean, I already know which one I am doing, but I would

like to hear which one you guys like better! 

So yea, that's it for now, but I would really like to hear from you guys, what song I should put for this book. I have High- Tove Lo. But, is there a different song I should out? Let me know!

BYE!