Part 2: Chapter 3

"Elsa, there is no sunlight! It's so cold..." Anna complained to me.

"You act like I don't know that." I retorted. The cloud has been hovering over Arendelle for 3 hours, now. But hasn't done anything.

"AH!" Anna screamed. Lightning almost struck her. All of the sudden, lightning struck everywhere.

"Everyone in the castle!" I yelled. Everybody ran out of their homes and into the castle gates. Kristoff, riding on Sven, grabbed Olaf and Anna.

"No, Elsa!" She yelled.

"Go!" I yelled back. The castle courtyard gated was closed and locked. A shadow mist slowly traveled to the ground from the cloud. A tall human figure appeard. I assumed it was Pitch. It was how Jack described him.

"Hello, Elsa!" Pitch greeted.

"Pitch.. what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh Elsa, you see. I need your help." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"With what, and why me?" I asked.

"I need specificly your help because you have something no one else has." He smiled devily.

"What, my powers?" 

"No, no, someone else has powers just like you, a few people, actually. I'll tell you what the help is once you agree to it!" Pitch explained.

"No! I'll never help you. It gives me no benefit!" I said.

"Oh, indeed it does. You see, if you dont help me, I'm afraid your sister Anna and poor little lying Jack Frost, will have to pay the price! And if you try and fight me, you won't win, and we all know what happens after that! Ha ha ha!" He chuckled.

"No! Don't hurt them! I-I- I'll help, just don't hurt them." I pleaded.

"What a good girl!" Pitch said. He grabbed my hand and we vanished into his cloud. The last thing I saw was Anna's sad face. But I had to do this to keep her safe, and Jack.

                                                                           *Jack*

"Punzie!" Repunzel appeard with a new dress on. It was a pink summer dress. With her, I was able to control my powers. She was beautiful.

"Punzie?" She asked.

"Yea! That's my nickname for you." I said. I said that with Elsa, gah! I'm never going to see her again, I need to forget about her. But I will always love her.

"Oh nice. Thanks for buying me this dress! It beautiful!' She said.

"I know, that's why when I saw it, I though of you." I smirked. She blushed. You know, to move on, I should meet new people. And I think Repunzel is the one I should move on to. She beautiful, smart, kind, funny, some-what brave. I was falling for her little by little anyway.

"Thanks. You really think I'm beautiful?" She asked.

"And kind. Plus, you are one heck of a singer." I said.

"Heh, yea." She chuckled.

"Come on, I want to show you something." I said.

"Okay!"

                                                                        *Elsa*

I woke up in a dark room.  Everything look vaporized.

"Ah, you are awake. Welcome to my cloud!" Pitch said.

"This is one heck of a cloud." I said. It looked like a house inside, there was a living room, and a stair case.

"Thank, you. I try my best!" Pitch was laying on a couch across from me.

"So, what did you mean by lying Jack?" I asked.

"Well, cause he is a lier! You know that promise he made you, about to never stop loving you?' He said.

"Yea." 

"Well, he broke it. He's found a new girl. He doesn't love you anymore, he has forgotten all about you." Pitch explained. I stood right up.

"Your lying! He would never stop loving me! Why are you lying?" I yelled.

"It's true! Would you like me to prove it to you?" Pitch offered.

"Yes, I would like some evidence, which there isnt any!" I sat back down.

'We'll see about that." Pitch smirked

                                                                        *Jack*

I took Repunzel to a pond surround by trees. The tree were covered with snow, though. And the pond was frozen. 

"Woah! Its beautiful! How come this place is frozen?" She asked.

"I made it like this, just for you." I said.

"Oh, your so sweet!" She told me.

"I know." I chuckled. "So, Rapunzel. Our time together has changed both of us and I think I am ready to meet new people. I just havent met much people." I said.

"Well, I can help you!" Repunzel offered.

"You already have. Will you go out of with me?" I asked. 

"Are you serious? I was waiting for you to ask me that! Yes!" She ran up to me and kissed me, actually, make that make out with me. 5 seconds later, our lips broke apart. We started laughing. I looked behind her and saw a glimpse of Elsa looking sad. I looked up to the sky. Wait, Elsa? I look back down, but she was gone, I saw the end of her cape though.

"Elsa!" I ran after her.

"What? Jack!" I heard Rapunzel yell. I ran into the wood after her, but I couldnt find her. Did I imagine her? I went back, and saw a peice of Elsa's cape on the ground. Oh no...

"Jack! Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I just, I thought I saw something." I lied.

"Ok, well, okay. You know I have been meaning to give you something." Repunzel told me. She took out a frozen rose out of her pocket. I grasped it in my hands.

"Did you make that?" She asked.

"No." I answered.

"Does someone else have powers, too?"

"Yea. Come on, let's go." I said.

                                                                             *Elsa*

I started crying. Thats was all I could do.

"Now, do you believe me. I need your help to kill her. Remember, she, Repunzel, like Jack first. If it wasn't for her, he would still be in love with you. We just need to make a few changes." Pitch explained. After he said that, all I felt was hate, and regret, and evil. Something changed inside of me. My hair turned black, my outfit turned black and gray, and I knew I wasn't the same girl that I was before.

                                                                       Part 2:

                                                                   *The End*