(Requested) Jewelry Bonney x Male Vice Admiral Reader

Start bij het begin

???: Alright! Bring them to the ship... I don't want any of them harmed... If ever one of them retaliates. You all have my permission to kill them straight away...

I am a bit scared but the other part of me thinks that I want him and so I got a crush on him... but luckily for us we manage to get away after that stupid marine left the cage doors open as we sneaked away...

1 Year Later

I am heading my way to the nearest village to get some food for myself and I left the ship on my own... I entered a bar that allows pirates as I enter, I sat on one of the seats on the bartenders table as I order some food with some beer...

Jewelry: Mmm... This smells delicious-

I got cut off as I felt a blade near my neck, I look to my left to see a person wearing a tattered cloak as he or she holds the blade near my neck as I groan in anger...

Jewelry: Won't you just give a lady some peace... You do know who I am, right?

???: Of course, I do, Ma'am... You're Jewelry Bonney... Has a bounty of 140,000,000...

Jewelry: Oh, you do know me... So you better keep your blade to yourself or I will-

???: And the pirate that manage to get away from me and made me hunt you down for a year now...

I then saw the person dropped his hood as I got a look of him... Y/N L/N... This isn't good...

Jewelry: Captain Y/N L/N!

I said out loud as everyone in the bar stopped and look at me and Y/N as he frown but then changed to a smirk as I blush a little by how close we are to each other...

Y/N: Actually, I am now Vice Admiral... Sengoku promotes me proudly for my work and for my usefulness to the marineford...

Jewelry: What! You're now Vice Admiral! You're completely lying right now!

I then saw him removed his blade from near my neck as he then placed it on the table in front of me but he still has his hold on the hilt...

Y/N: Is this enough for proof?

I am quite shock...

Jewelry: I-I-I-I...

Y/N: No more excuses, Jewelry. I will escort you to my ship on my own... as my prisoner...

I am about to retaliate when suddenly someone grab a hold of Y/N and pulled him away from me as I turn to look I saw most of the pirates in this bar is now going to fight Y/N as I take this chance to escape...

Y/N: You think you can get away from me, Jewelry! I will- Gah!

I look back as I saw the pirate that has a sword stab Y/N on the arm as he grabs the sword and broke it in half as the other part is still stuck in his arm as he punched the pirate who stabbed him...

Jewelry: Ah! I hate it when I'm going to do this...

I turn around and charge in to the fray and to save Y/N from these pirates like me but they are much worse...

Timeskip

We both manage to beat the crap out of everyone in the bar as the furniture are now broken into many pieces as I lean my back on a wall to gain some air until I felt the cold blade from Y/N...