one

CHAPTER ONE.

"you've crossed the 'just friends' line when you have to pick your clothes up off the floor."

=

Calum's phone started to vibrate in the pocket of the slacks his mother forced him to wear to the dinner party she forced him to attend. The whole "you're apart of this family," routine she pulled with her stressed look and tired eyes. But when he felt his phone vibrate, he immediately knew who caused it. Excusing himself from the table of overly-irrational people, he quickly made his way outside and onto the front porch. Out of everyone's sight.

The text that lit up his phone made him thank the heavens for the loose pants. His stomach started to twist into infinitable knots while his heart stopped.

from: addie

sooooooo, im sotr off drimnk and i need a ridw so cn yiu come? im at frncahesca s partyyy

calim i watn to feel yuo insde meeeee

fuc i wan t to feel uou

His hands began to fumble into his slacks pocket digging the keys out. Before he knew it, he was off onto the road to pick up the girl who could make his hell a decent life.

=

Addie was highly intoxicated. She went there with her boyfriend, Michael (who, note, is Calum's best friend. together since loss teeth and bad grammar), who left her once he found out that there was a bunch of imported drugs upstairs. "One drink wouldn't hurt," but her mind must've confused one for 20 because she couldn't even see the keyboard on her phone.

She was wearing a short black dress that ended mid-thigh. her intentions were to sleep with Michael but her plan b was always there. Always. So, she stood outside on the sidewalk waiting for her backup.

In less than ten minutes, Calum's busted band-van pulled up on the curb. She practically lunged in and on him. She was soon on his lap, grinding as much as she could during her drunk state. Calum pulled away more confused than ever. "Get in the back."

"Here? In your van?"

"Yeah, just take your shoes off in the back. Oh and there's a little place to put your fucking dress. Holy fuck. Get in the fucking back."

=

a/n: should i write smut

up to you guys