Chapter 1↬The Queen Within↫

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

❝I'm completely fine!❞

Not long after these words have left her mouth.What she did next make her regrets for the rest of her life, she sneezed.

❝....You're going to bed this instant, young lady!❞

❝Oh come on, Elijah! It's just a sneeze is al-❞ She was cut off when a sneeze came out once again.

Her nose start to turn red because all of her sneezing which she rubbed her nose, trying to make it seem that it wasn't because of a cold but unfortunately for her, Elijah was already giving her the “Don't you dare try to hide it” looks.

She nervously laughed as she tried to smile but end up failing of doing so when she saw the male shook his head in disappointment.

❝Fine...❞ She sighed, not want to upset her friend any longer.

Elijah helped her with the mess by picking up the leftovers papers and place them in a neatly stack of papers as the young girl was standing in front of a bookshelf with some old books within her arms, carefully placing them in their rightful position.

❝Your highness, you don't need to clean these books up since it's the servants' jobs to serve under the royal family❞ The male stated as he was almost done with picking up the papers.

❝Royalty or Not, I don't really care to be completely honest since in this world, there is no such thing as peasent or not worthy of living in my dictionary❞

❝But your highness and the royal family are the one who kept our world safe-❞

❝You do know that it's mostly the queen who take care of this world, right?❞

The male at first hesitated, confused where this was going as he slowly nods but not without raising a eyebrow at her.

She chuckles at how her friend was acting, using her hand to hide the growing smile on her face.

❝When I was younger, I was told my grandmother and mother's beloved were just commanders when they first met❞

❝They were?❞ He gasped with his golden eyes wider a bit in curiosity and shocked by the news of these kings.

She nods happily as she start hugging the book that it was in her arms the whole time, with a smile slowly blooming on her lips

❝Can you believe it?! I heard from the other worlds' kings or queens weren't confirmed as royalty when a commander married a royal even after they got married! Can you imagine a world that fill with technology?!❞ Her pale blue eyes sparkled as a wide grin was showing, sighing in a dreamy manner.

The poor boy was even more confused by the young queen's words. What worlds? Why is she getting so excited by them?

But most importantly, What is those thingy called technology?? Is it some kind of a new species of an animal or a new type of foods?