Chapter 1↬The Queen Within↫

¶a few years later¶

❝Ahh!❞

A young woman in her early twenties let out a frustrates cries as she slammed the wooden table underneath her. 

❝M-Miss Reina! Please don't b-break the t-table!❞

A fair skinned young man who dressed with a full set of black butler suit with a plain white shirt underneath his suit, he wore a pair of clean black dress shoes and with a warm aura coming off him.

He possess a lock of greyish orange hair and a pair of sharp eagle's eyes which has the shades of yellow, Behind him, was the gigantic feathers of wings with black tips at the edges of his wings.

His intimidating appearance make it hard to believe that such a creature like him could be such a softie at heart?

❝Eli, I'm so mad at myself! It's been two years ago since I had gained the power of the queen yet I can't seem to make this work for once!❞ She groaned in displeased as she roughly messing up her hair as a sign that she was really stress out.

While she was mumbling something to herself, the once stack of papers were now laying on the smooth marble floor making a mess of the study room that they were currently in...

❝Miss Reina... If you don't mind me asking... Why is that you want it to success for...?❞

❝Hmmm...❞ She glared at the poor boy, dark circles under her eyes.

The deathly aura coming from the young girl doesn't make the whole situation any bette which cause the said male to flinched and worried at the same time.

❝Y-Your h-highness! Are you sure you're alright?!❞ The male stammered with sweat dropping across his forehead, paranoid.