"I panicked!" Tom complained when his phone started ringing, "Fuck. She's calling me."

"Well, don't answer it."

"Are you kidding? She'll kill me!"

Harrison rolled his eyes, taking the phone from him and answering it before he could say anything else.

"Hey, Kat."

Tom watched nervously as Harrison spoke to Kat, waiting for him to hand the phone over to him but he never did- he hung up instead.

"I bought you a little more time- told her you were in the shower. She said to call her back the second you get out though."

"Fuck."

"Hey, you never know. Maybe you can distract her with some phone sex."

Tom only looked at Harrison, making him sigh since his attempt to make Tom feel better didn't work.

"Honestly, you shouldn't stress out too much. Surely, she can't break up with you just cause you're friendly."

"Yeah... you're right."

"I am?"

"Yeah... just in case though, I'm gonna order her some flowers."

"Make sure you include a massive teddy bear."

Tom went to call the shop he always went to when getting flowers for Kat but stopped short in realization.

"You think it'll make her more mad? Like I'm admitting that I did something wrong?"

"I don't think so," Harrison began, "And if anything, you kinda did do something wrong-"

"You just said it was no big deal!"

"I said the dancing with her was no big deal! The whole lying to Kat... you might be in trouble for that."

"Fuck. I'm gonna need to use my credit card for this."

Harrison chuckled seeing his best friend freakout.

Meanwhile in New York, Kat was fuming as she looked down at her phone.

Alex came into the kitchen, amused when she saw her glare at her phone, "Still no call back from Tom?"

"No. In the shower my ass. He was definitely not in the shower!"

"Why would Harrison lie?" Zendaya now joined the girls in the kitchen, yawning before settling in the seat next to Kat.

"I'd lie to you for Alex. It's a part of the best friend code."

Zendaya frowned as she looked at Alex who quickly shook her head, "I'd never lie to you Z- shut up Kat."

"Sorry. Ignore me. I'm jus so- ugh! Have you seen her instagram story? All of them are of Tom and her! She's like a fucking sloth hanging onto her dear life which is an injustice to sloths all around the world cause they're actually cute!"

"Kat," Alex started warningly, "Remember. We stand with girls not put them down."

"Even when that girl was all over your boyfriend?"