Shot -2 : The Death of her baby .

It was night . Khushi didnt even get up from her bed . Arnav just sat by her side and started doing his office works .

"Khushi , It is time for you to have Dinner "said Arnav.

"I will get up " said Khushi getting up .

"Are you feeling fine ?" asked Arnav .

Khushi nods her head where she left to washroom to refresh .

She opened the tap and flushed water many times in her face . She wished that all these things to vanish as the water vanishes . But no . It is reality . She takes the towel and slowly puffs her face with it . Keeping the bindhi  and leaving a heavy sigh , she walks out of the washroom . She and him together walked towards the dinning area .

"Khushi , how is your health "asked payal worriedly .

"It's fine jiji" said Khushi .

"Take care of your health properly Khushiji" said Anjali in a concerned done .

Khushi just glares at her without blinking her eyes . She understands now that it is for her selfishness she is muttering the words . She was just having this venom of stealing her child from her .  

Why didnt she see it before or notice it before ???

"Yes dhi , I would take care" said Khushi with her fake smile .

She has her food slowly . Everyone were concentrating on their respective plates . After everyone left to their room after dinner , Khushi and arnav too left to their room .

Nk had messaged her already that all the arrangements we're ready for them to re locate .he already left raizada mansion saying going to other of station. He would be waiting as per plan on chandini chowk from 11 pm .

Khushi lay down in the bed where arnav too lay down along with her . He hugged her close to his heart . His Hands was lay on her stomach  .  Khushi was feeling too uneasy . She wasn't able to tolerate these things from his after what he had done . How can he touch her child when he had already made a deal out of her baby .  When he told he is going to give it to his dhi .  She was feeling some where disgusted by his touch for the first time . May be this might be a mother feeling of her which evoked this feeling ...

"Arnavji ,would you please leave me, I am finding it difficult to breathe " said Khushi  stammering a little . 

"I am sorry" said arnav freeing her .

"Are you ok "asked arnav 

"Yeah" said Khushi turning little away from him and  clutching the blanket close to her .One of her hand caressing her stomach . She was assuring her baby for everything . That he/she is safe . No one can do anything when her/His mother is alive. 

If everything was in her hands . Definitely Khushi could have saved him/her.  But They say fate decides everything ....

It was 11 pm .

Arnav had went to a deep sleep . Khushi got up slowly and Took baby steps . Their night lamp was Switched on as to not make Khushi getting slipped if she gets up when she needs something. With the night lamp light , Khushi Took the note pad  and pen . She penned it down fastly .

Dear Arnavji

We are over with this relationship when you have made a deal with your dhi on my child . You didn't have the right to and I don't have any heed to hand over my child to either you or Your sister .  Don't try to search me  or get ready to bear the consequences .