How you met

Sami Zayn: You aggressively bumped into each-other at a coffee shop where he spilled his mocha iced coffee all over your favorite blouse. He was extremely apologetic, though.

Finn Balor: You met while shopping for a birthday gift for your youngest cousin. You were in the LEGO section on Target and Finn was there shopping for himself. He was in search of the newest Ninjago set.

Roman Reigns: You met while volunteering to read to children at the local library. He was there with his nephew and he could not keep his eyes off of you.

Zelina Vega: You decided to attend a yoga class at your local recreational center since most conventional work outs are just a bit much for you. The instructor was the captivating Zelina. She found you quite adorable trying to attempt these yoga poses and asked if you would like to have coffee with her afterwards.

Seth Rollins: Sifting through the sale rack at Hot Topic, you spot from across the store a rather attractive young man. He notices you looking and you sheepishly turn away and pretend to be focused on the tee shirts displayed on the wall. The stranger approaches you, where you notice he's wearing your favorite band's T-shirt. "Oh you like them too?" He questions. You nod and smile back and continue to converse about the time you saw them in concert.

AJ Styles: Y'all met at the county fair. You were at the funnel cake stand when they informed you they had run out of funnel cake dough. A very kind soul offered his funnel cake to you, that kind yee haw soul was AJ Styles.

Jeff Hardy: It was around Halloween, you remember it vividly. You were looking through the face-paint options at spirit Halloween wondering if it would be better to use a grease based face-paint for your costume. Still unsure, you ask a nearby stranger what his preference would be; the stranger, Jeff, informs you that the brand you were holding is a cheap brand that will come off within minutes and hands you the better quality brand. Your costume and makeup that year was very successful and the attractive stranger is now in your contacts. You're going to a movie with him next week.

Samoa Joe: You drove past the median of the highway when you noticed an eye catching man. You pulled over to the shoulder and attempted to spark a conversation, you've always been a go-getter and very spontaneous. You learned he was there doing community service picking up litter. Although this isn't the normal type of guy most girls would go for, you have a taste for the dangerous type.

Becky Lynch: Your friend, Charlotte, decided you needed to get out more so she set up a blind date for you. You were reluctant at first but came around to the idea. You were pleasantly surprised when you arrived at the diner to see a gorgeous red headed woman sitting at the booth, she was beaming and waving at you so you knew she was waiting for you. The rest was history..

The Miz: You met Mike when you were working as a barista. He had come through your line and instead of giving you his name for his order, he gave you his number. You thought it was extremely cheesy- because it is- but appreciated the gesture and did end up calling him later that week. You still remember his order; a venti caramel macchiato.

Kevin Owens: You were hanging out with your friend, Sami, when this guy you've never seen before approaches you both in the food court. You- having never seen this man before- were startled and confused as to why Sami was acting as if this was all normal. You looked at Sami when he finally realized you don't know Kevin. He introduces you both and you notice Kevin staring at you; he blushes and looks away but you smile. Kevin peppers you with compliments. Comments from how your hair looks great to how well you're dressed. You're flattered and are very pleased when Kevin asks if you'd like to hang out sometime soon.