| f o u r t e e n |

Faith: "Niyah Kiana Bri Mel trinity can y'all come in the guest room for a minute"
The girl: "yeah sure"
-In the room-
Faith: "so look I'm sorry I kept this secret from y'all but me and 3 we really already knew each other and we was like so close and stuff and then I used to come down here with my auntie I used to meet up wit him all the time and stuff and yeah"
Niyah: "so is y'all official and you ain't gotta hide it from us best you could've told us that and it's okay me and yb just almost there and as long as 3 is treating you good and being a man that's pretty much all that matters and if you happy that's what I care about"
Melody: "same here ian fine judge you best and plus y'all cuteeeee and me and Ben bout there he a nice man and as long as he ain't treating you wrong you cool best you ain't gotta hide nun from us and we love you best and if your aunt let you talk to him while you at her house then he must be a good man, cuz you know Ms.Linda don't play bout you fay"
Kiana: "fay i May have only knew you through my cousin but you like a little big cousin to me and I will never judge you by any means boo I promise you that and you and 3 is a cute couple and Yass lemme know if he treating you wrong cuz you ain't like a cousin but instead a sister just like the rest of y'all and me and boomer have became close friends got to introduce ourselves and get comfy being around each other"
Brianna: "Ian quick to judge people but yeah you do you faith you like a lil sis to me girl ian home judge I agree with every word they said girl love yhu and me and babyjoe becoming friends and everything"
Trinity: "me and kd becoming good Friends too like everybody else and faith you are my cousin/sister girl I will never judge you and as long as you straight and I'm good hands imma always support you hands down forever and always"
The Girls: "HANDS DONE FOREVER AND ALWAYS"
Niyah: "so when is you and 3 gone tell everybody"
Faith: "we gone tell them like rn just give us time"
The girls nodded in agreement knowing they needed time to talk things out and get a right time !
———————
3Three | Beenie 🔫🥀
Faith: "Beenie!" Faith yelled from the guest room that we was sharing !
Niyah: "fay want you Beenie"
Kentrell: "wth y'all do in there that took y'all so long?"
Niyah: "we had a little girls talk" she said as she sat on his lap and got on her phone !
As I went into the room with Faith she sat on my lap and played in my hair ! 😍
Faith: "bae"
Beenie: "yeah what's on ya mind I been knowing  you for a year now and I know when sums on ya mind bae"
Faith: "well we needed tell them cuz I told the girls"
Beenie: "okay we'll tell them now if that's what you want"
Faith: "okay let's go"
——————
Faith: "Okay y'all we got sum to tell y'all that's important"
Ben: "lemme guess first for y'all start all this emotion shii"
Faith: "Ben shut yo black ass up and ain't nobody even finna be emotional"
Faith: " so me and 3 is a officially a couple now"
The girls clapped and hugged each other 💓
Kentrell: " so that's what y'all sneaky asses what back ther talking about"
Niyah: "yep"
Kentrell: "Niyah come halla at me inna room for a sec" Kentrell said as he stood up and grabbed Niyah hand .
Niyah: "yeah wassup"
Kentrell: "wassup how ya feel about me"
Niyah: "even though we just met you a real nice man, but I wanna the Kentrell not youngboy ! if we ever become a official I'll never want you for your bread/money but for Kentrell"
Kentrell: "damn I never knew a girl like you I can tell you a real one"
Niyah: "instead of having a $2000 purse, get me a Walmart purse with $2000 in it"
Kentrell: "i see you that type of girl who hustle and ride for a nigga"
Niyah: "yeah 38bae that's all me"
Kentrell: "ya heard me 38Baby" Niyah started laughing
Kentrell: "so if I ask you to be my girl would you say yes"
Niyah: "yeah maybe but mostly yeah whenever you ask"
Kentrell: "say baby slime you tryna be mines"
Niyah: "yesssss 38baeee" she said while jumping on his lap
Kentrell: "cmon baee" He said laughing
————In the living room——-
Niyah: "baee im sleepy come on" She said then was tugging on Kentrell's shirt
Melody: "did anybody else catch on to that"
Ben: "yb why youn tell me you snatched ha up"
Kentrell: "say goodnight im finna gts, and yeah im snatched ha fine ass up"

Kentrell & Niyah went to their room
Ben & Melody went to their room
3Three & Faith went to their room
Boomer & Kiana went to their room
Baby Joe & Brianna went to their room
Kd & Trinity went to their room

| This chapter had some tea spilled in it ☕️ 🐸😆💯 | this a bum ass chapter 😐 but i tried | this chapter is 895 words long | i been gone cause i gotta life like the rest lmao we all know that but bye goodnight don't be rude say it back bookworms | 😘😭 . |