| e l e v e n |

Boomer | Big B 💣
So we was at Red Lobster and the waiter came interrupting our funny ahh conversation and me and the gang em hadda group chat and we was talking about the girls . Not in a bad way you know !
The waiter: "what can I get y'all to eat ?"
Niyah: "can I get the shrimp scampi w/extra shrimp"
Melody: "can I have the cluster of crabs with break sticks"
Faith: "can I get the chicken Alfredo with extra cheese"
Kentrell: "can I get the crab and shrimp platter"
Me: "can I get the shrimp platter"
Kd: "the same thing as blackie the shrimp platter"
3three: "shrimp chicken and cheese Alfredo same as ha" He said pointing toward faith, making her blush 🥰

*About 30 minutes later the food finally came*
Kentrell | Youngboy
When me and the boys was texting in the group chat we was thinking about asking the girls to stay a night at my house since my house had hella rooms and was empty all the time and cuz we got to know each other betta and we was coo and all

SLATT 38 BABY GC 💚🐍🏝
Kentrell: "say y'all wan ask the guhs to stay a night wit us who down"
Ben: "I got ma eye on one of em if so I'm super down"
3three: "i been had my eye on one of em wow since Instagram 😏"
Kentrell: "now who y'all got ya eye on cuz it bet not be mines"
Ben: "nigga now you kno you ain't even cuff that guh yet"
Kentrell: "Niyah caught my eye she texted me frm the wrong numba and then we just started texting and i remeba when i followed that guh on insta and I be liking ha pics and stuff and we knew each Otha frm the jump I saved ha numba"
Ben: "dayum history makin and shii already my nigga in luv but melody done caught my eyes wit a s nigga"
3three: "Faith mane mane mane nigga imma pass out at da table"
Kentrell: Ight we gotta so em we gone be looking suspicious we all textin
and shii gay ahh shii"
Ben & 3three: 😂💨❕
Kentrell: "say Ben and Beenie we posed be askin em niggas"
Ben: "say y'all wanna crash at yb crib for the night if that's coo wit y'all" The girls looked each other and went to the  bathroom
Niyah: "we'll be back just gotta talk for a moment" She smirked at Kentrell 😏🤪
3three: "yb you saw that nigga she gave you that look"
Faith | FayFay💚⚡️❕
When we was in the bathroom we was talking about whether to take their offer and stay at yb house or be petty and prank them and act like we ain't coming and just pop up and surprise them.
*SECRET CONVO*
Niyah: "i wann stay i really like Kentrell and we been getting close and stuff"
Melody: "I feel the same as Niyah and Niyah ain't your cousins still down here and how you feel fayfay ?
Faith: "I really like 3 he cool and we been getting close as franns and stuff and melody you thinking what I'm thinking and Niyah you betta catch on to this !"
"Invite Niyah cousins for Kd, Big B, and Babyjoe if he come" the girls said at the same time very loudly !
Niyah: "let's tell them we already had plans and we ain't gone make it and let's act petty and stuff and we'll be like maybe we'll come and we pop up with Kiana, Trinity, & Brianna for kd, boomer, and babyjoe"
Melody: "yes bish let's gone head and leave and let's go get your cousins- me and faiths friends and then we'll tell them the plan and we'll be straight"
Faith: "that's why i love y'all crazy ahh bishes cuz y'all always planning some sneaky crazy shii"
They all bust out laughing 😂
*END OF THE SECRET CONVO*
Kentrell: "what took y'all so long" he sis straight facing them all .
Niyah: " we cant make it but y'all can tell us a time and we'll see if we can make it !" She said while shrugging 🤷🏽‍♀️
Ben: "where hot ahh think y'all going in them outfits tho" He said while making that "🤔" emoji with his hands. Kentrell and 3three has to co-signed and said "Right" The girls just bust out laughing again !
Kentrell: "if y'all can make it be there at anytime is niggas never go sleep"
"Ight" the girls replied