Chapter 7

Abigail's Point Of View

I got home at around 4pm. Not a bad day. Got some more clothes, new piercings and 2 tats. I will admit, falling asleep was even a bit weird for me, but it wasn't all that painful, and I was rather sleepy, so I dozed off, to then be awoken by Brent talking to Eden about how weird it was me falling asleep whilst getting tattooed. Then he went on to say stuff about the tattoos. Not that I care. He can think whatever he likes about me. He's gorgeous, I wont deny that, but he's not my type, he seems more like the brotherly type to me. I've never had a brother. You can't really count Max and Deon, they were just a pain in the arse. Might be nice to have a brother.

"Lulu, what do you think of the new look?"

"I think it looks good Abs, I love the tattoos."

"Thanks Bella, but I knew you would think it looked fantastic which is why I asked Lulu instead. Lulu? What do you think?"

"I think it looks great Abi, but are you sure it was a good idea to get them. I know that it has meaning and everything, but they're going to scar your body forever now."

"I know Lulu, but I love them. They have a story behind tham and I'm really happy with the way they turned out."

"If you're happy with your decision, then so am I."

I ran up stairs fully showing how happy I was and ran to the bathroom to look at my fallen angel again. She was crouched over with her head on her knees. He managed to get the forks of red in there by making the ground she was sitting on dribble with blood. I was so happy with it and the Lucifer's Daughter tattoo was amazing. It was just below my left collarbone and in beautiful script writing too.

I went to my room to pick out what I was to wear tomorrow. I can't look like I give a shit, but it doesn't mean I don't want to look nice. I decided on a black Tshirt that sat just below my should ours so you could see the start of my fallen angel and all of Lucifer's Daughter. It had a bleeding heart on it that was being nieces by a midnight blue Rose. I decided on my tight leather pants and my converses.

--------------Monday morning------------

I woke up to Lulu jumping on my bed.

"Lulu what the hell are you doing?"

"It's your first day at mortal school so I thought you might want a wake up call early so you have plenty time to get ready." His intentions were good, but also annoying.

"Thanks Lulu, I'll get up in a bit." I brushed him and lay my head back down to rest but was disturbed when I felt him dragging my blankets off and taking them out the door with a triumphant look on his face.

"You'll get up now Abi, and to make sure you did I decided to take your blankets."

"Lulu, that's no fair" I sulked as I got out of bed and sluggishly walked to the en-suite, turning on the hot water when I got to the shower. It was about 6:30 so I decided to have a long shower and at 7 I was dried and ready to get dressed. I put on my new favourite pair of black lace underwear and the matching bra, there's no harm in feeling sexy after all. I pulled on my leather pants and Sweet Vengeance top, picking up a jumper and my converses on the way out my door. I'd already applied my makeup in the bathroom. A thin layer of foundation with smokey black eye shadow and black eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop. Applying red lipgloss to give my lips a redder tint an to bring attention to my black lip stud.

"Guess I'm as ready as in ever going to be."

"You look hot Abi! I still don't get why you won't put a blush or a bronzer on to bring out more of your features. If I was as gorgeous as you, I'd want to intensify it as much as possible, but I'm stuck being a bunny. I will admit, I'm unbelievably adorable, but what can I say, no matter what form I'm in, ill always look amazing."

"That annoying sound of your voice is echoing through my head Bella, and I really don't appreciate it."

"Oh shut up you old grump. You're just jealous because I got to see what Abi looks like before."

"If eating you didn't hurt Abi, I'd do it in a heart beat Bella. You're so annoying. Are you sure you have to go Abi? I don't think I can stand to spend a full day with this creature without you." these two fighting always put a smile on my face. They were like brother and sister. Always at each others throats and at the same time the best of friends.

"Unfortunately Lulu, I can't stay. If I did they'd want to meet with father, and we can't allow that to happen because if it does I'm going to be in even deeper trouble than I am now. do you think you two can play nice? Please? For me?"

"I'll do anything for you Abs."

"That goes for me too. Now get out the front and wait for your ride. Oh and don't forget to take stuff for lunch. If people see you're not eating, they'll think you're strange."

"I got it Lulu. I'll see you both tonight. And play nice because if you don't I'll know, and I won't be happy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

Thanks soooo much for reading

I know it's short and all but I have been updating this one a lot lately

I'll try and keep the quick updates coming, but no promises

If you like it vote and comment what you'd like to happen in the next chapter and if I like the idea I'll be sure to put it in

I will always reply to every comment so comment away

Thanks again for reading

Cass xx