Chapter 3

Dyed black hair, ruby red lips, emerald green eyes. If my look had guys down on their knees, now they't be bowing to me. Not to sound conceited, but I was stunning. I will take on the roll of Satan's daughter and I will be as heartless and cruel as I am meant to be. No more white summer dresses and kind words. No, I will be the person I am supposed to be. A new wardrobe full of clothes isn't bad for a days work. All my old clothes are in a pile ready to be burned by Bella.

*knock knock*

"Abigail I'm coming in." Sure father, don’t ask for permission or anything, it's cool if I'm half naked or something. "Abigail? I'm sorry for the way I acted. I just wanted to make sure that my little girl hadn't changed. I was scared that you had when all those guys showed up looking for you. I’m sorry if I offended you in any way. Abi?”

“My name is Abigail father, and don’t worry your darling daughter hadn’t changed at all by that stage. But I’ve been thinking, father. I’m supposed to be the daughter of Satan. Now if I am to be that person, I shouldn’t be as nice and sweet as I have been in the past. So I got thinking, why don’t I change my image to fit the look of the daughter of Lucifer.” The venomous grin on my face matched the tone I had taken; full of hate and spite.

“Abigail what have you done?”

“Just what I thought was right father. I’ve fully taken over the look of the daughter of Satan. Too bad my name is angelic and all, I think I’ll start going by my middle name, Candice does after all mean white fire in Greek.”

“Listen here young lady, I am not happy in the way you have changed. I will not have you parading around here looking like that.”

“When you say looking like that, do you mean looking like last nights whore, because if it does father then you best consider the fact that I am staying this way, and saying that would only hurt me more.”

“What happened to make you so venomous and hateful Abi? I don’t know what happened.”

“You happened! You just assumed that I was whoring around with every guy in Hell! I thought you knew me better than that father. I thought that you would know that the reputation of the of the Avlur name means everything to me. I thought that you would know better than to just accuse me of sleeping with every guy around. I thought that maybe you could believe in me and maybe, just maybe, trust in me, but now I know that hoping for that was all in vein. You’ll will never trust me or anyone else in this hell hole.”

“I’ve had enough of this Abigail. I’m going to send you to the mortal world until you sort this shit out. I will not have my only heir being a prissy little bitch just because I accused her of something that could have happened. It wasn’t completely stupid to think that you were sleeping around. Look at you. The way you dress now is just asking for every guy yo try and bed you. I was only speaking out of concern for you.”

“Stop talking bull shit father. I thought you of all people would know that I knew better than to taint the name of the Avlur’s. I’m only dressing this way because it suits the image better than white summer dresses and pastel coloured sweaters. I’m only dressing this way because I should be. Send me to the mortals for all I care. I know that all I have to do is jump off a bridge or a building and I’ll automatically be sent back to here because of the blood that runs through veins. Maybe I’ll stay up there and leave you without an heir. If i go up there I will after all be immortal, and then I could just stay up there forever and never return. I don’t care what you do father. You hurt me and it’s always going to hurt because I trusted you more than anyone and yet you doubted me.”

With that I was told to pack my bags and get my companions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks soooooo much for reading, it means a lot that you guys actually read what I write and it's awesome to know that it's acutally being read.

Sorry for taking a while to up load and I know it's another short chapter, but i thought it best to leave it at that because the next few chapters are going to be a bit wild I think.

I shall try and upload again by Monday, but I have a fairly full on weekend and I have health issues so don't hold me to my word

thanks again for reading

Cass xx