Trust Me

He tossed me onto the bed and hovered over me and kissed me roughly trying to get his tongue in my mouth but I tease and refuse to let him in. He grabs my ass and I gasp and he takes that chance and slips his tongue in, exploring every inch and fighting with my tongue. We break the kiss with a string of saliva connecting out lips. "I like the way you train fire cracker." I whispered in his ear. He attacks my neck, sucking and biting and leaving dark hickies all over my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I let out a light moan. I can feel him smirking on my neck as he abuses that spot, earning louder moans.

Katsukis pov:
As I kissed her neck and found her sweet spot, her moans just turned me in even more, fuck I was hard. I wanted it, I wanted now and I wanted it with her. "hey y/n?" "h-hm." "are you still a virgin?" I immediately feel her face get pushed into my chest, as she felt embarrassed. Sure she's definitely done this shit before but I never would of thought that she was a virgin. "y-ya, I am." she said with slight disappointment . "well then y/n, looks like it isn't gonna be your heart I'm gonna steal this evening." I Wisper in her ear and I feel her bite my ear making me blush.

Readers pov:
'Fuck ya I knew I'd need that condom' i thought to myself as we start kissing again. His hands trail to take off my top and I take off his. He then reaches to the back and un clips my f/c laces bra and tosses it to the floor. I cover my chest in embarrassment but 2 strong hands pin my arms down in the bed. "don't your fucking dare hide from me you gorgeous slut."he whispered in a sexy raspy voice which only made me wetter. He looks at my breast and licks his lips and started to massage the left and suck on the right making me moan. He gives equal attention to both of them and leaves a hickey on my right breast. I soon fell bored of playing the victim and I take dominace. I kiss his neck and leave several hickies and earn some low growns. "y-y/n. I'm so h-hard. Help out with that won't you." I give him a smirk and start to run my burning fingers using my quirk down his six pack and lick all the way down to his belt buckle and tack off his pants. Leaving him in his boxes with a heard member sticking up. I pull down his boxes and I am amazed by his size. "holy shit katsuki." will it fit!? "we'll have to find out now won't we." I start to lick his tip and he starts to grown and growl with pleasure. "ah-h y-y/n yes!" I start to suck on it and bop my head up and down while he tugs on my hair while moaning."fuckk Y/n I'm so fucking close!" I stop and looked at him with a smirk. He growls at me and flips me over and rips my pants off (literally). "your turn!" he says and starts to lick and suck on my clit without warning. "Oooh yes k-katsuki ahhh more m-more please." i was a moaning mess and I could feel that smirk again. He put his tongue in me and moved it in a  circular motion."F-fuck I'm gonna c-cum." I say out of breath and he pulls away and gets on top of me. "you ready?" "fuck ya I am. But wait what about a condom?" "nah I'll pull out." "o-ok." "this will feel good, trust me OK baby." he said with a really innocent tone which made me melt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he trusted slowly into to making me burn his shoulders from the pain and making tears crawl down my face.

Katsukis pov:
She burnt my shoulders from the pain which I could understand cuz it was her fist time, but to be honest, it was mine too. "jesus fucking christ, s-so tight!" I groaned "j-just give me a second!" she said as she was adjusting to my size and then she nodes and I start to move making her moan and that pain was turning into pleasure.
After this, this bitch is mine, I fucking love this girl!

Readers pov:
He started moving and my pain turned into a wave of pleasure. I was a moaning mess again and he was so sexy when he groans. "oh yessss F-faster katsuki F-FASTER."i managed to moan out and he picked up the pace... Alot and sped up in an inhuman speed."y-y/nnn I'm so close auhhhhhhh!!!" he screamed " AHHHH ME TOO!" we were both a mess from the pleasure and the knock in my stomach birst and I came all over his dick. He slowed down and pulled out and came all over my stomach and collapsed next to me and grabbed a blanket." fuck that was amazing y/n." he said while breathing heavily. "fuck ya fire cracker! Wait where are your parents?" "out of town for the week, your fine baby girl." I snuggled up into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "you're mine now, OK! My one and only, I fuckin love you y/n l/n!" "you dumbass of cause ill be yours fire cracker." I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you." "I love you too." and we both drifted off to sleep.