New Meat

My alarm went off at 7:30am and without hesitating I spring up, full of excitement and open my cupboard to be greeted by my UA uniform. I grab that and get into the shower and put only the hot water on."haaaaaaaa that feels so good. I wonder if I will meet any hot guys at this school." I hop out of the shower and slip into my uniform and do up my h/c hair into a messy bun. I run down stairs and see my mom and sister sitting on the couch watching so wierd shit on TV
" y/n y/n! Are your gonna see izu today at your new school!" my sister said with a cute little smile. "ya! I can't wait to see izu I haven't seen him in a while!" I say with an even bigger smile on my face. "bye mom, by yuno see you later!" I kissed them both and grabbed my skateboard, phone, headphones and keys and off I went

~Lil time skip to UA~

"HOLY SHIT! THIS PLACE IS HUUUUGE!" I said with a jaw drop
"y-y/n, is that you!?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me and my heat skips a beat when I turn around and see my cousin. "IZU!!!! Im So happy to see you!" I say as I sprint up to him and bare hug him. "why are you crying you big baby, it's only been 3 years!" 'what 3 years that's long' I think in surprise. "you've grown izu your like 5 inches taller than me now." I giggle. He laughs and whipes his tears away "DEKUU!!! GET THE FUCK OF OF MY WAY NER-." The Ash blond boy stops talking and stares straight at me 'god he's hot' I thought as I stare back at him with the same angry glare, he soon turns down and continues to shout at my izuku. "get the fuck out of my way deku! And you too extra!" he spat with explosions comming from his hands. "o-oh h-hey kacchan-." he stopped to hear me say "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU DUMB FIRE CHRACKER, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" I spat back at the blond. He turned around and shouted back "THE FUCK YOU CALL ME!? I'LL BLOW YOU UP AND BURN YOU TO A CRISP!!" "COME AT MEEEE!" I yelled and he sprinted to me. I smerked at looked at izu and he just shook his head as to say 'don't you dare'. The blond blasted an explosion at me, I lifted my hand and bended it to back fire at him which sent him flying to the floor and I added my own blast to finish him. "y/n! You better not of killed him!" izu said worried. I shrugged and walsed over to the blond and looked down on him. "don't fuck with me." I spat and walked to the front door of the school just as the bell rang and izu showed me where class 1-A was.