Heated

Bakugo pov:
Fuck she's hot, but after training today I've completely fallen for her, she's cocky as fuck though but I guess that's why I'm attracted to her. God, I sound like deku. After training, I went to the lockers and put my shit away and out the corner off my eye, looking at me. "the fuck you looking at pervert." "waoh is it hot in here or is just you." she flirted with a giggle. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "oi y/n, wanna come over to my house later and train, maybe your can help me with my combat skills?" I asked her. "sure why the hell not, have fuck all to do anyway."she said while stretching.

Readers pov:
As I was getting ready to go over to katsukis House I had a thought shoot through my head. I sprinted up stairs and reached into my draw and grabbed a condom." just in case." I said to my self and ran back down stairs and went on my way

Lil skilpy skip

I get to katsuki's house and I stop and stare I awe. "da fuck is up with this mansion? Am I in the right place?"
I said rather loudly. "yes you are,dumbass! Common in so we can get to work!" katsuki called and I skipped over to his door and went inside. His house was HUGE, his kitchen was practically bigger than my down stairs area. "y/n? Y/n!" he me and I snapped put of it. "Oh s-sorry, hehe, so where we gonna train?" "in my room, of cause, Common hurry up!" he growled and grabbed my hand and I followed him to his room. "HOLY SHIT!!!!" I exclaimed seeing katsukis huge room. "what?" he said with a confused face. "Your room is the same size as my house!" I giggled making him give a little laugh, I look at him and smile and we started training. "so what you wanna do is try and balance out your body weight equally on each leg so you're more stable when you fight." I said "tch, what ever you say." he said possisoning himself in a fighting stance. I thought him a few moves and we both tested them on each other until the last one which ended up with Me on top of him. "I win, as usual! I say with confidence and he's blushing of the way I'm sitting in him. And out of no where he flips me over pinning me to the ground staring into my e/c eyes." got you where I want you now." he whispered in my ear which mad me go redder than his eyes. He slowly went down and kissed my lips, his lips were so soft and warm. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back almost immediately. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I refuse, he then growls and picks me up and throws me into the bed.