Kiss The Girl

I know, I uploaded the two chapters in a weird order :P

I couldn't resist... XD One of my friends had me listen to this today and so I thought it would fit Cynthia perfectly! I mean she's got the spunk to sing this without even blinking XD (btw Ashley Tisdale version for those who want to listen to it) And this is the FIRST OFFICIAL ONE-SHOT FOR WHSS #2!

Btw, I apologize for spelling mistakes and grammar errors, I uploaded this around 1:40 am XD

Kiss The Girl

Cynthia's sapphire blue gaze strayed across the classroom and she idly rolled her pencil between her fingers, her gaze stopping on a spiky-haired blonde she knew well. Although lately, he had been grating on her nerves a little, he had to be the densest guy she had ever met in her life. And the most confusing. For the moment part she could read his face like a book, able to usually understand the gist of what he was thinking, but since a week and a half ago he had been avoiding any kind of physical contact with her and by now she had had enough. She blamed Brendon for scrambling her poor boyfriend's head and taking advantage of his inexperience in romance to frighten him, but even with that, enough was enough.

Still, Cynthia's eyes strayed boredly to the teacher giving the lecture, it wasn't like she could do anything with the teacher watching her and everyone else like a hawk. It wasn't like she needed to graduate anyway, with her YouTube career she could live happily for the rest of her life if she so pleased. However, her gaze flicked over to where her best friend Holly was dutifully writing down notes, Holly would probably kill her if she didn't graduate high school.

Still... Her deep blue gaze went back to Leon and she rested her chin on one hand, looking rather thoughtfully at the back and left the side of her boyfriend's head. She didn't go through all the crap he put her through only to submissively wait for him to tell her what was wrong, and so somehow she was going to put an end to it.

A light went off in Cynthia's head and she jolted upright so fast that she knocked her knee against the underside of her desk. Muffling a curse, cradling her knee with one hand, and ignoring her teacher's disapproving gaze, Cynthia scrambled to messily right down as much of a lyrical beat as she could, continuing something she had started working on back home. After a moment a faint smirk spread across the YouTuber's face and she closed her notebook with a satisfied snap before she raised her eyebrows in an innocent and daring fashion at her teacher. Normally she was much sweeter, and a lot more calm and studious, but today was not one of those days.

Minutes later as Cynthia mulled over the lyrics and beat, idly tapping her pencil to match the rhythm, an elbow poked her in the side and her table partner and vague friend, Hannah, looked at her curiously. "What're you doing?"

"You'll see," Cynthia responded with a bright flawless smile that held a bit of a mischievous hint to them, "Got a few rubber bands?"

Leon winced, feeling a rubber band smack him square in the back of the shoulders, and twisted around to looked for who had shot him, startled to find Cynthia's deep blue eyes fixed firmly on his. He gulped, oh dear... Usually, his girlfriend's blue eyes were vibrantly happy, a spark that gave her this friendly and energetic look, but at the moment her blue eyes were rather serious, deep blue pools like a sea that waves had just leveled out. She wasn't angry, he could tell by how her eyes sparkled in the light, but she was also clearly not very pleased and he had no doubt it had something to with him avoiding touching her at all, thanks to Brendan delivering a sound smack to his pride. Apparently having Cynthia publically as his girlfriend made him seem soft and weak, which for a jock was a death sentence. But he had forgotten how stubborn and creative his girlfriend could be when she wanted to.