Chapter 4

*Selena's pov*
The next morning I was awoken by the smell of bacon and eggs making my stomach to growl. No wonder. I didn't eat anything since I woke up yesterday.

I got out of my comfy bed and walked to the bathroom before turning on the shower. After I checked if it was the right temperature I stripped from my clothes and stepped in the warm water hitting against my skin making me wince because of the bruises but I soon relaxed and started cleaning myself.

After I finished I stepped out and got into this outfit.

I straightened my hair and put on a little bit make up before walking downstairs. Time to face the Devil itself.

When I entered the kitchen I saw Pattie making breakfast while Justin was already eating his.

Me:"G-Good morning." I greeted not moving from the spot I was standing. Justin rolled his eyes while Pattie turned to me and smiled.

Pattie:"Just take a sit darling you're breakfast will be done soon."

Justin:"Why not just let her starve to death...?" He mumbled quietly but enough for me and Pattie to here. I looked down already feeling horrible.

Pattie:"Justin! This is not how I raised you! You can't treat woman like this say sorry now!" She scolded as she put my breakfast on the table.

Justin:"Why mom? I'm not saying sorry to...that thing." He gave me a dirty look. Oh my god can't he just stop.

Me:"It's okay Pattie. Actually I'm not hungry anymore I'm just gonna go to my room." I was gonna walk out but she stopped me.

Pattie:"No no sweetie. Sit down and eat I can't let you go with a hungry stomach. Just ignore him."

Me:"Going where?"

Pattie:"Oh well...today I'll have to stay at work for extra hours so you're going to go with Justin and his friends. You know. To get out of the for a bit."

Justin:"What?! No! Mom I'm not taking her with me." He whined.
Trust me. I don't wanna go just as much as you don't want me to go. Maybe more.

Pattie:"Shes going and that's final. Now eat your breakfast."

Justin:"But-"

Pattie:"I said eat your breakfast."

Justin:"This is so not fair." He groand.

Pattie:"C'mon. Eat up." She smiled. I did as I was told and sat as far away from Justin as possible. He's right. It's not fair.

After breakfast I washed the dishes and went to the living room to watch some TV because Justin just kept on bugging me.

I turned on the TV and switched to Disney Channel. I smiled when I saw Jessie was on.

Half way through watching TV I heard the door bell ring. I got up and walked to the door before opening it revealing the biggest slut out there. Hailey Baldwin.

Hailey:"What are YOU doing here bitch?" She spat.

Me:"I-I-"

Justin:"Hailey! I've been waiting for you!" I heard him say behind me. I turned around and saw him walking our way with a smile on his face. He then grabbed Hailey and kissed her.

They started making out right in front of my eyes. As they continued to make out Hailey opened her eyes and looked at me and even when they were sucking each others faces of I could still see a smirk on her stupid face.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to my room.

You know...now that I think about it.....They're actually perfect for each other. The fuck boy and the slut. That has a good ring to it.