Save Me From the Numbness

Chapter One: Tired of Being What you Want me to be

        Ciel's POV-

        'This day is an absolute bore. I can't believe Lizzie thought this would be fun. Then again, I shouldve known better that to listen to the silly girl. Oh Sebastian, if only you could make things more entertaining.'                                                                                                                                                                             I sighed, looking at my butler. I couldn't believe I let Lizzie talk me into going on a boat ride. Espescially after my last experience with water....

        "Is something troubling you, Young Master? You seem a bit........ distracted." I looked up at my butler Sebastian in suprise, his voice pulling me from my thoughts.                                                                         "No, Sebastian, I'm quite alright." I looked at Lady Elizabeth, who was gazing at the crystal blue water. "I'm just a bit tired today."                                                                                                                                           "Oh? Did I let you work too late into the night? My apologies, Young Master, I shall do my best to not make the mistake again."                                                                                                                                              I sighed. "See to it that you don't. Honestly Sebastian, it seems like you're the one who's been distracted lately, it's quite unlike you." He only smirked, answering me with his characteristic, "Yes, my Lord."

        Sebastian's POV-

       'Young Master, if only I could tell you......'                                                                                                              I sighed, gazing down at the boy. My Lord seemed troubled today. I wondered what dark thoughts were brewing behind that flawless blue eye of his. He gazed at Lady Elizabeth with a look of smug amusement, smirking at the way she was fussing over seeing a few minnows in the water. Its funny, a demon such as myself can never know peace, and yet this scene was nothing but peaceful. I listened more closely, and my eyes snapped up. But not even I, with my demon reflexes, could stop the harm that was about to befall my young master. "Y-"

        Ciel's POV-

        I looked up at Sebastian as his cry was cut short. Concern flooded his gaze as a shredding pain tore through my head. I let out a blood-curdling shriek as a swirling blackness engulfed me. My servants crimson eyes were the last thing I saw before my world was ripped from beneath me. 

( Author's weirdness) Alois: Haha, did you really think you could escape me that easily Ciel? Hannah Luka and Claude can only entertain me for so long, you know...........