Chapter One

(Virgil's P.O.V)

God! Virgil hated being known as the 'emo' side, sure he likes Panic! At the Disco and M.C.R but still! He hated the dark coloured clothes and just wanted to change, so after they filmed the video Virgil ran up to his room throwing off his hoodie showing his brightly coloured nails.
He put on the brightest coloured shirt he owned and instantly relaxed.
'It's so annoying acting to be someone your not' he thought.
'Welp, one more thing Princey is better than me at'

After a while, Virgil fell asleep and woke up around dinner time to hear a knock on his door.
"Virgil! Dinners ready!" Patton said.
"Be there in a sec!" Virgil replied. He clicked his fingers and his signature hoodie came back on.
He replied his make-up and walked downstairs,
"Yo" He said.
'Mmm... pizza.. my favourite' he thought

{Roman's P.O.V)
Weird, Virgil seemed a little more stressed out than usual, right after the video he ran to his room and I noticed Thomas feeling really relaxed, then he left, I waited for him to come back and when he did he was wearing a really bright t-shirt with cats all over it.
"What's with the do, Thomas?" I asked not knowing why he just changed his clothing like that.
He shrugged and then walked into his room, probably to edit his video.
I sank into my room and started to think about Thomas's sudden change in attitude, it took longer than I thought because before I knew it, Patton was calling us for dinner.

Eventually Virgil came down,
"Hey, Charlie Frown" I joked
He poked out his tongue than started eating,
For a second, I swear I saw his nails each the colour of the rainbow.
Heh.. probably nothing, why would Virgil paint his nails.. and if he didn't, why would he let Patton?