|Four|

Kali

It's around 5am in the morning, and I have yet to sleep. See, this is why I don't wake up in the morning, also why I am normally late for school, and the amount of times I've had to fix my phone screen from the amount of times I've thrown it because of my alarm. Pretty sure the dude who works at the phone fixing place why I come there. Not for a phone case or shit, because my screen.

But since school is now over, for me anyway, I don't have to worry about that and I can wake up whenever, unless I'd need to drive places. Me and Harry talked for a while but I think he fell asleep at 3am-ish. We have just about talked non-stop since I got his phone number, all about random shit. I wonder how many fangirls would die to be in my spot? Maybe, all of them? That sounds about right. 

Which reminds me, I hope no one finds out I have his number which would be pretty easy since I don't talk to many people, but then Harry he talks to about 382432 people. Though, I doubt I'd be at the top of his list to tell everyone about. We both decided to meet up tomorrow since his hands get sore from typing too much. What can I say, I know how to keep a conversation going. Just say random shit.

We appear to have nicknames for each other in which I started by calling him a 'dickbiscuit', it took him a while to reply in which he said he was laughing too much to do so. He then called me a 'pussybiscuit' then I accused him of basically taking my word and adding 'pussy' instead of 'dick'. 

So anyway, that happened. I can't even believe it myself.

After eventually getting bored of Twitter since the 'spammers' have awoken and have flood my newsfeed, I put my phone down, shut off the light and begin to fall asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Picking out my clothes I decide to go with a denim leather jacket with a tank top underneath which says 'Nirvana' and some ripped skinny jeans. I drag a brush through my knotty hair until it's straightened and then run a hand through it, pushing it back. I pick up my phone and push it into my back pocket and grab my car keys.

"I'm off out Alfie! Text me if you need anything," I shout through the house and wait for a reply from him.

"Wow, you're going out? What happened to staying in your room all day with your laptop, phone, TV and food? This is new, did you make a friend?" He laughs as he slowly walks down the stairs, enough to see me.

"Okay, I didn't ask for my life story. Also, yeah I made a friend. Who also happens to be Harry Styles," I tell him and he just starts to laugh again.

"Are you okay? Are you on drugs? No way in hell are you meeting up with Harry Styles, neither is he your friend," He rolls his eyes, beginning to turn around and back up the stairs. I take out my phone and open my phone.

"Alfie," I call making him turn around and face me. I show him the picture, walking a bit closer to him so he can see it better. He studies the picture then shakes his head.

"Are you that sad to edit a picture of both of you?" He smirks and rolls his eyes again.

"Actually done with you, Alfie. If you don't believe me then fine, don't." I say to him, turning around and walking out the door and unlocking my car. I slide in and twist the key into ignition and reverse out the driveway and towards where me and Harry are meeting up.

I picked this little cafe, since Harry doesn't exactly know his way around Leeds, which I used to go to every morning just about before school, that's if I was up early enough to. It's rarely busy but they serve food, which is good, but it's still food. 

I park my car in the small carpark infront of the cafe and get out, shut the door and lock it, walking towards the open doors. I look around and find Harry sat on a window booth, looking outside. I walk over to the table and slide down the seat opposite him. He turns his head and our eyes lock and I give a slight smile.

"Looking for the Paps?" I give a small laugh and he shrugs, "I guess. Might not of been the best idea to choose a window seat?" 

"Oh well, I don't think anyone would know it's you since they wouldn't expect you to hang out with someone like me," I tell him and he just stares at me.

"Kal, I'm calling you that now, the media don't really give a shit who I hang out with, they just care about why though they just make that up theirselves to feed their readers bullshit." He explains and I nod, understanding how the media works. I never really believed anything I read in magazines, I didn't even read magazines, but the articles on my phone that pop up on my Twitter. All they want is attention, to be noticed and if that means making up lies that people will actually believe since the way most think is 'Hey, it's on a artical, so it must be true!" No, it doesn't always mean that. If people wants to find out about a certain celebrity, they'd look in a magazine. They'd read false stuff, believe it, tell others and thats how they make their sales. 

Me and Harry order our food, me getting a ham and coleslaw bagel with salad and a can of coke, Harry getting a tuna and mayo sub with salad and some lemonade. The waitress doesn't reconise Harry which I'm thankful for though I doubt he would since she looked a bit old to be fangirling over  a boyband. 

We talked more while waiting for our order. I asked him about his band and he ask me about my life. It's a nice feeling to know someone actually wants to talk to you and likes talking to you. Normally the people I talk to are uninterested in anything I have to say, I don't find myself boring but others might so, yeah. 

Our order arrives at the table and we thank the lady and begin to eat.

"Wow, this is really good," Harry says after taking his first bite,

"I know," I reply, taking another bite from my bagel. A few minutes later we both finish, the sandwich and salad and the women comes back and we order desserts, well Harry does. I said I didn't want anything which was true since that bagel was enough. He orders a chocolate muffin and she comes back within a minute with a muffin on a plate. Harry thanks her and starts to eat his muffin. He looks like he's enjoying it and his face shows that, which is quite adorable.

Harry then finishes and she comes back and takes his plate then coming back again to give us the bill. I grab it before he does and then get out my purse, taking out a £20 note and giving it to her. I tell her to keep the change in which she thanks me and then walks away.

"Thanks," Harry smiles, "Though you didn't need too,"

"You're welcome and you bought me sweets the other day, which I have now eaten, so this is my way of repaying you," I shrug and he just laughs and nods, not talking about it anymore.

Who said the girl can't pay?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

woo hihi  so new chappy                                                                                                                               they meet up again and she pays. thats different but yano                                                                who said?                                                                                                                                                       lmao so again i have nothing important to say as usual, apart from this being short again im sorry,  so byee 

pls vote&comment ty

Liv