Shot 1: Trust broken into pieces

Start from the beginning

All of their eyes grew wide . Was it really mami ?? 

"Dont look at her like this . She loves you all But will Not show it out "said Nani with a smile seeing her bahu's changed behavior .

"I didn't know maaji will be this affectionate Nani" said Payal .

"She is like that only , leave. Chote take her to rest " said Nani .

Arnav nods where  as he takes khushi to their room ..

Anjali sees everyone dispersing to do something where she is left alone. Her heart pained . Didn't they forgot that she was just let aloof where her husband betrayed her . Couldn't they find they need to  be and support her . She was just  let aloof . Her chore was busy with his wife , Miami with her make ups , Nani with her mandir work ,  Akash and Payal in their own world . She felt they didn't care about her now like before . These thoughts were ruling her where she went to her room and closed the door .....

It was lunch time where all assembled over the dinning area . All the favorite of khushi was prepared by Nani and payal and they served Khushi a plate full of food . Khushi was just munching the food as if she is in other world not bothering how everyone was seeing her .

All chuckled seeing her behavior and started concentrating on their own plate .

"Khushi , enough , you are going to make my baby fatty by eating this much "said Arnav .

"Baby is just too small arnavji and she won't get fat "said  Khushi.

"Chote , you shouldn't restrict her . Let her have how much ever she wants" said Nani .

"But nani "said Arnav.

"Chup chote" said nani where khushi makes faces at him ...

After having their lunch all descended towards their room .

Anjali sat in the bed with all the emotions rolling over her . Her death of Raj kumari. She got reminded of her when  khushi was saying that the baby will be too small . Even her princess was too small , safe in her womb but  Her own father was  the one who killed her . She felt the pain of how much she missed her rajkumari . She would have been well alive is shyam didn't leave the house at first place . And the reason for her shyam leaving was khushi. She was the one who made her stole her baby and her husband and now chote and her family from her . Her husband wouldn't have gone to khushi if khushi didn't enter their life .  All he reason is khushi. Who could she be happy when she stole everything of her's from her . She won't let it . She won't let khushi have the happiness . She was the reason that her baby died right , she has to give her baby to me . She would ask chote and she is sure he would accept .  

Kash she realized how it would pain her Khushiji when she is going to steal her child away from her . The same pain she is going to give even though she knows how much it would pain her .....

Few days passes by .

Anjali didn't still speak about that too arnav as she felt it needs a little time to make it in her way . She spoke to khushi behaved caring to it , just because she felt that it was going to be her child. Her greediness was well there in her eyes which khushi failed to guess so at that time ...

Life was going superb for her . Her nanheji too joined them after his visit to  Sydney . He spent his time mostly with khushi when arnav would be away in office . Must tell nk had brought her various junk food without anyone's knowledge and she was too happy for that . Her arnavji as usual took care of her well and she felt happy with their small duniya . Sometime if she is alone , she would imagine how her child would be . Will baby have the nose of his or her's . Hazel nut eyes of hers or brown eyes like him .Will the baby be another tlaad governor or just like her sweet and chirpy . She was damn excited for this child and she was thinking from now itself that how would she take care of it as if like her life . Yes the baby and her Arnavji was her life now where if she loses any of them , it would be like her breathe was stopped . Her life  taken away from her .