Dazai is packing climbing gear in a bag and has yet to notice Chuuya,  he humming a song that sounds very familiar and suddenly asks a question. “Would  you ever commit a double suicide with me?”

He had paused and listened for a moment. At that line, he was now thinking about what if something happened and Dazai had to either kill himself or Chuuya… would Dazai choose? Or ask Chuuya? He brushes it aside for now, however, as he steps out with the long towel covering him like a royal robe. “Oi, idiot, turn on some actual music.” He makes the joking jab at Dazai like he used to always do.

“Why? Am I going to get a show?” Dazai teased. He had yet to to look at Chuuya.

“Maybe…” The way he said it suggested that Dazai probably guessed right, and Chuuya was blushing a bit more already. Maybe he liked making himself noticeable and seen.

Dazai just chuckled and turned to look at Chuuya. “Save it for tonight before I take you home?” Dazai suggests, knowing it would ruin the mood.

It somewhat did, but maybe Chuuya knew exactly what Dazai was doing, because he shakes his head stubbornly. A subtle attempt at a glare. Dazai always got his way. Now, time for Chuuya to get his way once again, like what rarely happens.

Dazai sighs and sits back in a chair before tossing Chuuya a phone. “Go ahead then.”

Chuuya managed to catch it without revealing anything under the long towel, then he looks through it and finds one of those songs with a a nice bass drum sound to it before hitting play, turning it up, and setting the phone on the bed. He’s always a lot less shy with either music or alcohol. Either one works.

The intro to the song plays first and Chuuya takes that time to find the beat first.

Dazai is watching  looking rather amused knowing Chuuya wouldn't do anything.

It just so happens that Chuuya knows this song from his later years. He’s been practicing a certain dance routine at home for a while now, since he really would like to perform. On a cymbal crash, he whips the towel off and does a 360 degree spin as he squats to the floor and back up all in one big, smooth, grand motion. Then pose when the music pauses. He has the outfit on plus the harness on top of it all. And he’s smirking now.

He continues as he dances. It’s not normal to look so good, but he can pull it off as he does an obviously practiced routine. Then halfway through, he stops and improvises because the normal one is getting too boring. He makes his way over to Dazai when the song is almost over, and when he gets there, strutting, mind you, he goes and kisses Dazai, purposely barely missing his lips. There’s a couple more moves before he actually kisses Dazai for real at the very end on the lips.

Dazai watches in amazement till Chuuya kisses him, which prompts Dazati to grab him by the harness and deepen the kiss as well as nipping at Chuuya's bottom lip, something  that used to drive him crazy.

As it turns out, it still does, and the action of doing so as the song fades off makes the smaller man moan a short, soft note before he somewhat silences himself, though it’s hard to do, due to how good at kissing Dazai still is.

Dazai pulls Chuuya in his lap while still kissing him and nipping his bottom lip.

Chuuya ends up complying like he always did at that moment, his eyes slipping shut in trust of this Dazai. This one that was a murderer. He trusted this Dazai.