14:Die With Me?

They stood there is silent company of each other until the sirens got close and the sound of footsteps was heard approaching them. “Put your hands up!” The cops.

Chuuya looked behind him for a moment, surprised to see Kouyou there with those cops. He blinks and tilts his head at her, but she's only glaring at Dazai as if he purposely didn't keep up his end of the deal.

Dazai was still facing the cliff. “I feel like someone is trying to make me burst into flames with that glare. I tried to make him go back. Really, I did.”

“... Kouyou-nii.” Chuuya called to her. She finally looks at her brother. The smile Chuuya gives is the first one she's seen that showed genuine happiness. She doesn't speak, so he continues and the cops feel like they've intruded in a family's business. “Sorry, I never told you, but I'm gay. And I found my soulmate.” He half glances to Dazai as he says that. The smaller man then addressed the whole crowd of people as he turns around to face them. “And that girl in high school who seemed to mysteriously vanish without a trace? That was my doing. I can't help that she got too close to him~” Another smile, then he left them speechless, turning back around, then facing Dazai “.....” as if waiting for something.  

“Well well, look at you, my little angel, you're all grown up.” A smirk appeared on Dazai's lips as lightning flashed, making it visible.

Chuuya rolls his eyes. “The f*ck you mean by that, ancient Egyptian mummy?” He half teases, half challenges Dazai with his own little smirk. However, Kouyou was definitely surprised. She couldn't even form the right question at the moment.

Dazai pulls Chuuya over to him and turns to look at him. With a small smile, Dazai places a finger under his chin to make Chuuya look up at him.  “I'm amazed you never caught on, Kouyou. He was always so much happier by my side instead of at home.” Dazai was now staring into Chuuya's eyes as he challenged  his now fiance's older sister.

Chuuya did end up looking up at Dazai, a fond spark in his eyes. The cops are still ready and his sister suddenly seemed to get it. She could only stand there and watch her brother in shock as he spoke his next words. “Just f*cking marry me already~” he fake pouts.

“Awe, don't pout. You know I will. I promised you the week before I disappeared.” Dazai says lowly before leaning over and kissing  Chuuya soft but passionately.

“I see it's taking a hell of a long time~” There was a slight purr in Chuuya's voice as he says this before glancing slyly at their now audience, as the cops hadn't moved yet, due to it looking like the duo wasn't quite doing anything yet.

“I wonder why they haven't done anything. I mean, for all they know, I could have traps set up.” Dazai leans and whispers this in Chuuya's ear.

“Maybe cause I stole your gun~” it was unknown as to when he grabbed it, but he now pulled it out of his pocket and aimed it at the crowd. They didn't want anyone to get hurt.

“Chuuya… what the hell…?” His sister. She then turns to Dazai, seemingly snapped out of her silence. “What the hell did you do, hypnotize him?!” She was losing her mind a little at this point. Maybe cause the gun was pointed at her.

Dazai shrugged and smirked. “I did no such thing, Miss Whore.” Dazai was now facing the crowd and looking straight at Kouyou. Off in the distance, multiple blood-curdling  screams were heard from the woods as a loud clap of thunder rolled and lightning hit the water behind them. It made it look 10x’s more evil and twisted then it already was.

Kouyou had ceased to breath for a couple of beats before finally shakily saying, “... Chuuya… why don't you stop this madness and come home…”

Chuuya hadn't even flinched a muscle at the screams, but the rest of them did. Instead, there's this slightly different look in his eyes. One might say it was live, but maybe also craziness. It was… a slightly yandere look. Very new for him. “Don't you see, dear sister of mine? I've never felt so alive. I'm in love. No way I could ever give that up.” The tone of voice was almost genuine, but when he addressed Kouyou, it was slightly sarcastic.

“Oh, I wanna see how this plays out.” Dazai mumbled as he looked from Kouyou to Chuuya. “It's like a TV drama.”

A couple officers ran off to see if their buddies were okay. The smaller man heard Dazai and smiled. “You don't understand… do you?” He is looking at his sister, his gaze faked to look somewhat softer. The gun, however, is still pointed at her.

“... I don't…” It's clear that she was really struggling on what to say. “But why didn't you just say something about it…?”

“What should I have said? ‘Look, Mom. Look, Dad. Look, Sis. I'm crazy in love with this guy and I wanna murder anyone who comes near him.’? Mom and Dad would have sent me off to a mental hospital or something! I couldn't have had that!” Chuuya seems at least a bit earnest, though the gun pointed at his sister never wavered, nor did his smile or slightly widened eyes. He was completely steady as if ready having made a decision.

His sister was silent now. There was only the sound of rain. Then she says, “I would've stopped them, I-”

Bang!

Chuuya's eyes had dulled slightly by then. “Tch.” He had shot a bullet. “No, you wouldn't have.” He stated plainly and simply as his sister's now corpse is falling to the ground, not hearing the final words.

Dazai was looking at the water below. “Angel, I think it's time we take our leave.” Dazai smirks while looking at the cops. .

The remaining cops seemed to be the more inexperienced ones, as they backed up, having their guns at the ready now.

Chuuya, however, puts the gun away and turns to smile at Dazai. The same smile he always used to wear back when everything was peaceful.

“It is. Let's go… Sweetie~” He actually initiates this kiss, pulling his fiance in deeply.

Dazai kisses back and takes Chuuya's hand before walking closer  to the edge of the cliff. “Ready?” He part from the kiss slightly.

Still close to Dazai and holding his hand, Chuuya nods. “As long as you're always here~” And they take the leap. They jump.

One of the officers had fired on accident at that time as well, but the duo had already left the edge of the cliff in what looked to be a double suicide.

The End?