10: I'll Be Good

Dazai walked into the  room and jumped onto of chuuya wrapping him up in the blanket  and his arms. “Chuuyaaaaa it's time to wake up~”

Chuuya had taken a while to actually wake up. He had to sleepily blink himself awake. Upon seeing Dazai, he pauses for a moment before an almost smile is on his lips despite his slightly empty feeling. He doesn’t like that Dazai is doing this to him. Helping him remember, only to drop him again…

Dazai places little butterfly kisses all over Chuuya's face as he speaks. “Your clothes are here. Also, if we don't  get going soon, we won't get to the place in time.”

The smaller man made an attempt to not seem as tired as he was, since the constant dream had made him not rest well. “... how far away is it then…?” At least he tries not to make it sad.

“About 2 hours. I'm sending  Atsushi and Kyoka to the store. Want anything?” Dazai asks as he stands up.

“... probably wine.” He at least has sense enough not to ruin it. He was trying for a joke again.

“They aren't of legal age to buy it.” Dazai chuckles and throws Chuuya's new clothes on the bed.

Chuuya rolls his eyes as he begins to get up. The stuffed cat fell out from wherever it had been hidden on him, and he looked at it, surprised for s moment, before thinking about last night… but he didn't want to be brought down by that, so he glances over the new clothes.

“Do you remember where and when you got that for me?” Dazai asks when he hears the jingle of the bell  on its neck.

“Vaguely… I remember it was cause you were being a f*cking goofball and wasting money when you could've gotten it, so I got it for you instead.” That brought a slight smile to his lips. It was slight, but real, for the first time since getting to this house.
They were at an amusement park back then.

Dazai had a smile on his face as he got dressed for the hike. He then sent a text to Atsushi and Kyoka to send them to the store.

One of them texts back saying they got it.

Meanwhile, Chuuya is starting to change as well. He slips the pants ad shirt on and it was almost like they were made for him, the shirt was comfy and the pants… well, they made him look HOT and he knew it when he looked in the mirror.

Dazai tosses a harness at Chuuya. “I always wanted to know what you looked like in one of these since you have such a feminine body.” He was teasing Chuuya now.

He had caught it with a slight blush, half glancing at Dazai. The bastard probably wouldn’t expect him to actually wear it, would he…?”Are you f*cking serious..” He deadpans slightly, but it’s to attempt to hide to blush.

“Very.” was all he said before cleaning up around the room.

Chuuya froze for a moment, acting as if he wasn’t going to do it. However, he ends up taking it into the bathroom with himself with his clothes on and actually does put it on. He only peeks out of the door first, cause he is slightly embarrassed to be trying this on… why the hell would he…? Chuuya was making sure Dazai was busy before pulling one of the towels off first and wrapping it around his own shoulders to cover his outfit and the harness so he can show it in one smooth move.