21. SeungJin's Story

Start from the beginning

Seungmin let out a sigh at all the thoughts and shook his head a bit. He couldn't believe he's had this silly crush for 4 freaking years and still didnt have the power to confess. Talk about having no confidence but it's hard when someone looked as good and was as popular as Hyunjin. While Seungmin felt like he looked like a potato most the time he was happy and even felt lucky that the god that was Hwang Hyunjin even wanted to be his friend.

Another ten minutes had passed before Hyunjin was stepping over to his table again with his signature grin on his plump lips. "Hey, I'm finished now. I'm just gonna grab my stuff." The boy smiled and Seungmin nodded while standing up. "Alright! I'll meet you outside. " Seungmin grinned while Hyunjin nodded in agreement before he walked to the back room to grab his bag and coat.

The red head moving across the cafe to toss his empty cup in the trash before heading outside into the cool autumn breeze. He let out a happy hum as he slid his hands in his pockets. They felt way to sweaty at the moment and if they weren't in his pockets he knew his crush would try to hold his hand and would feel how gross they were. Hyunjin was clingy with everyone so he knew it would just be another embarrassing thing to add to his list of failures if they held hands now.

It didn't take long for Hyunjin to leave out of the shop wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck as he looked for the familiar cherry red hair. Grinning when finding his target he snuck up behind the boy and wrapped his arms around the males waist in a back hug grinning. "Boo!" He whispered into the youngers ear causing Seungmin to flinch slightly surprised before elbowing the male softly in the abdomen pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey! Don't scare me!" He pouted and Hyunjin just cooed poking the boys cheek.

"Sorry sorry~" The senior laughed holding his hands up in defense before motioning for them to start walking.

They walked to the theater having a little small talk in between. Seungmin mostly checking up on how his school work was going since Hyunjin had often asked for his help with multiple subjects. Seungmin of course didn't know that it was just so Hyunjin could spend more time around the younger boy noticing he had also had a crush on the younger for the longest time.

Changbin always made fun of him because of how long Hyunjin was actually able to like someone. There was a point in time when Hyunjin had a different crush or boyfriend/girlfriend almost everyday. So when Hyunjin had confessed to his older best friend about liking Seungmin and hadn't changed his mind for two weeks the elder was definitely impressed. It was crazy to Changbin that the popular boy kept a crush for two weeks it was just plain outrageous that it had already been 4 years and he still had feelings for the same person. The university student was somehow finally able to knock some sense into the boy and get him to try and confess to his long time crush but it was a lot easier said then done.

After walking for ten minutes the two boys finally made it inside the theater and they both let out a happy sigh at how warm it was indoors as they made their way over to the ticket booth. They decided on seeing the movie Venom since they were both marvel fans.

After buying snacks and finding their seats they got comfortobale in their seats and gave each other a smile before watching the movie. Sometime during the film Seungmin's head ended up resting on Hyunjin's shoulder and Hyunjin's hand had somehow found it's way to the youngers locking there fingers together. Seungmin couldn't help the small blush that formed on his cheeks at the action and he just smiled to himself feeling his heartbeat race at the fact he could be so close to the boy he was head over heels in love with.

When the movie ended Hyunjin couldn't help but pout as Seungmin pulled away from him and stood up stretching a bit. Looking down at the taller that was still sitting the red head smiled lightly before checking the time on his phone.