Reunion

So Tuck any ideas on this person we're going after.

She is more or less a freelancer.

What how can you tell.

Because if isn't UNSC then armor is stolen for project freelancer.

Do you think you know her.

Probably we were all a close net family any ways you better be on your a game Tim because freelancers don't fuck around especially if she is one of our top troops like Carolina or Texas.

Don't worry Tucker I got this. The command center was built into the side of a cliff practically hidden.

They do it that way to hide it said Ten.

Woah Ten how'd you know what I was thinking.

I didn't but I guessed based on your high amounts of curiosity. The inside was very forerunner like. Hundreds of dead marines and covenant sprawled out everywhere. This place was huge it would take days to search.

Tucker I think we should split up.

Right if you find her location radio me and Ten will ping me your location. With that we separated. I began seeing more and more plant and animal life dead of course as I went along. What freelancer is this obsessed with nature. All of a sudden I had a gun to the back of my head.

Drop your weapon and turn around slowly said a familiar voice.

I turned to see a familiar set of armor. A recon helmet and mark v1 armor.

What is your business here tell me or I will kill you she said.

Rachel...its been awhile. It took a few seconds for her to responed.

Tucker. Tucker Levall is that you.

The one and only.

Oh my God I.. I thought you were dead all I saw was you hurdling down to the face of a planet. She began to hug me which was awkward since we were in armor.

Well I was healed by a group of sangheili. I could tell she was confused so I told her every thing about me and the covenant.

Woah the aliens I have been named well any way let me tell you every thing. So as I was floating picked up by an alien ship or covenant ship and dropped here on this planet been living here for eight years. I figured the UNSC that showed up were going to arrest me so I fought back. My first encounter with was only 2 years ago.

You.. you are the missing link said Ten which startled me and Rachel.

What the, did the UNSC give you and AI.

No I found her shortly after I awoke here didn't her to fall in covenant. Hands. Wait what do you mean missing link.

She is the other freelancer Laskey was looking for. When you were hunted he was also looking for her to.

Okay so we need to you to the UNSC then for spartan training I mean if you want to but if you choose not to then things might have to take a turn for the worst.

Are kidding of course I will join if it means not being wanted and reunited with my best friend then it's a definite yes.

Timm walked around the corner, Rachel went to fire her battle rifle when I stopped her.

No it's okay he's with me.

Woah what the heck Tucker why are you not attacking her she is who we are after.

Change of plans we are going to get her back to the UNSC camp and contact latsky of the Infinity.