Another One Bites The Dust

Start from the beginning

Don't make me do it.

I felt a little prick coming off my shoulder. I bit my lip as I clasp my hand around. I tried to make it less obvious, but the loud noise was enough for the brothers to look at me.

I gave them my best convincing smile. "I totally forgot to call my dad. Let him know that everything's fine." I slowly made my way towards the door. I let out a light chuckle as I walked backwards.

Sam gave me a confused look. "You ok, Lexa?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah." My back hit the door frame as I grabbed the handle. "It might take me a while, but I'll be back."

They still gave me a confused look. "Ok."

I gave them another chuckle before bolting out the door. Once I heard the door closed, Venom's spider arms came out my back and launched me into the air.

》》》》

I walked around the street for a few hours now. Venom still was picking his prey and I'm a bit nervous about it. I get he needs to eat, but this is just ridiculous. The Winchesters almost saw me transform back there.

You know what they say, never get between someone and their food.

I walked inside the small mini mart. "Yeah, but flesh isn't really considered food."

It is for me.

I walked down the isle and pretended that I was scanning the items. I accidentally dropped one of the items and bent down to get it. I could hear Venom growl in my head.

"What?" I whispered.

That guy is checking out your ass.

I quickly got up and looked behind. There was a guy looking at me. He bit his lip as he was giving me suggestive looks. He wiggled his brows before cat calling me. Ugh, another pig.

He'll do just fine.

Fine. Whatever. I put on my best flirty face before walking towards the exit. I turned to see the guy still looking at me. I gave him a smirk while motioning him to follow me, and he followed. Like a dog he really is. We went around the corner. The dark alleyway. A bit cliche, but it'll do.

"So, are we taking this back to my place or something?" The guy asked.

I turned around and gave him a flirty smile. "I was thinking..." I grabbed his collar and pinned him to the wall, "right here."

I leaned forward and started to kiss the guy on his neck. I slowly trailed up his neck, across his jaw, until I met with his lips. The guy held onto me tight as he tried to show that he's the dominant one. For now.

My hands slowly trailed up his chest until they wrapped around his neck. That's when I pulled away and started choking him.

"What are you doing, you crazy bitch?" The guy choked out.

I gave him a little pout. "Ah, that's not nice."

I felt more tendrils crawl up my body, covering me completely as Venom decided to make himself known. The guys eyes widen as Venom gave him a sinister smile.

"How's a girl suppose to give you her pussy if you talk like that?" Venom mocked. The guy started to scream, but Venom opened his mouth. His razor sharp teeth revealed them self before he bit the guy's head off. Venom started to chew the guy's head before consuming the whole body.

Wait, if Venom's the one eating the person, does it mean I'm eating him, too?

"Yes," Venom said. "Congratulations. You just became a cannibal."

Not funny.

I heard my phone ring. Venom sighed as he reverted back inside me. I pulled my phone out to see Dean calling me. At two in the morning.

"Hello," I answered.

"Where are you?" Dean asked.

"I'm in town. I wanted to stretch my legs a bit."

"At two in the morning?"

"Yes."

He's not buying it.

"Weird, but get your ass over here. We've got something."