The Sleepover!

We all split up and went to our houses to get our stuff.

I walked in the gameshop and and ran up the stairs. " Grandpa, im spending the night with my friends at Teas house. " i said when i saw Grandpa in the kichen.

He smiled. " Okay. Is Yami ganna there? I like the boy. " he said.

I rolled my eyes. I ran up the stairs to my room. I got my book bag and put my clothes in. I put exstra just in case. I ran down the stairs and hugged Grandpa and left.

I basicaly ran to Tea's house. I didnt want to get beat up. I stopped and knocked on her door. She opened the door and smiled. She let me in.

Marik, Tristian, and Yami were already there. I sighed and sat on the couch.

" Yugi are you okay? " Yami asked.

I nodded. He smiled and sat by me.

Tea sighed. She just got off the phone. " Joey invited Seto here. Bakura invited Ryou, too " She said.

" Oh, No. This sleepover is going to be terrable. " i said.

" I cant belive Joey got Seto to come." Tea said.

" Whats wrong with yall. " Yami asked.

" Seto doesnt like us. He calls us losers. " Tea sighed.

Yami looked at me. Then he looked at Tea. " Witch room are we staying in? " he asked.

" Yall will stay in the guest room. Its down that hall and the last door on the left. " she said.

Yami nodded and grabed my hand. He led me to the guest room and i put my stuff on the floor by the window. Yami did the same.

" I like this room. " i said looking around. The bed was kind sized and the curtains were blue.

Yami smirked and grabed my hand. He began kissing me and lowered me on the bed. I just kissed back.

Yami was ontop of me and the door opened. We parted and saw Marik.

He was smirking. I blushed.

" Well, apparently you two are dating. " he smirked.

Yami smirked and nodded. I blushed more. Marik nodded. " Alright then, Joey is going to arive with Seto soon. " he said. We nodded and got up.

Yami gave me one more kiss and we left the room. We sat on the couch.

Joey, Seto, Bakura, and Ryou walked in when Tea opened the door.

Seto, Bakura, Bakura, and Ryou was smirking. Joey was mad.

" Whoa, Joey what happened? " i asked.

The four smirking chuckled.

" Um...well, puppy got a prank pulled on him by these two losers. " Seto said pointing to Bakura and Ryou.

Joey turned to the laughing four.

" Its not funny! Yall shouldnt act like mugers to your friend! " He said

I laughed. " You guys are impossable. " i chuckled.

Yami was looking into space. Bakura sat on the other side of me.

Malik was in the floor with Tristan.

Seto, Joey, and Ryou sat on the other couch.

" Sooooo...Lets play a game. " Tea said.

I got terrified for a minute.

" Wha-what game? " i stuttered.

She shrugged. " Lets vote. Alright rase your hand up for truth or dare. " She said. Joey and Bakuras hand went up.

" Hmmm...Raise your hand for a movie. " she said.

Setos hand went up. She sighed.

Then a idea hit her.

" Raise your hand for hide and go seek...in the dark. " She smirked.

We are lucky that she has a big house, because everyone exsept Setos hand went up.

" Alright...who counts first? " she said.

Bakura raised his hand. She nodded.

" Well...first everyone go around the house and cut the lights off. " she said.

After shuting the lights of we began.