Greetings

Jules_Writer_Fangirl
evie_evolutions
JuliaSipphitre57
MudkipBrony
Kiki2328
PexeLukive
Goldendoodlegamer11
ReaTheMinecraftGirl
YP_Wingsen

Sorry for tagging you all here but Julia (one of the founders of the group) and I (Guess who) have decided to do another little project for the group. You don't have to participate but it would be awesome if you did!

If you haven't read the story description of the book then you probably should because it basically explains what we'll be doing.

So Dan made a watch that can teleport him into different universes, he could end up anywhere! And let me emphasize anywhere. It's really up to you where you want Dan to go! He could end up as Alexander Hamilton, a unicorn, a pile of goop. If you can think it, he can be it! You can make musical AUs or use stuff from your own stories, or just create something off the top of your head!

Writers

The stories can be in third person or first person, it doesn't matter as long as it's focused around Dan. The stories should be PG because you can't tell who's going to be reading these things. The stories could be as long or as short as you wish, but they must remain in one story part. Each part must end with Dan leaving the universe onto his next adventure.

It would also be great if Stampy, Lizzie, Stacy, and Sparklez are at least mentioned in the stories, if not in them. Whether they know Dan or not is up to you. Also, shipping is up to you, any ship is possible in these universes so don't be afraid to ship away! Also please, please tag yourself before you publish your story into this book. Why wouldn't you want to credit yourself?

Artists

As for artists, not all the rules apply to you since you're not writing a story, but you can if you'd like. Keep the art PG (seriously). It could be a singular piece or a comic, we honestly do not mind. You can ship whatever you want, so ship away. You don't need to add in the other four guys but if you can that would be nifty. Also, credit yourself. That's probably already engraved into your brains though.

You can do more than one story/art!

You can do more than one story/art piece! Let your imagination roam free! They don't need to connect and you can collab with others if you wish. As long as all the rules are applied then you're good to go! 

I can't wait to see what adventures await us!

- Dan

JK, it's just me; MudkipBrony.

Oh, and just ask me for the Username and Password in a Private Message so you can post in the book.