Chapter 2

"C'mon... I know you guys are up. I have to go to school soon and I need to talk to you guys." I say to myself. Finally three of the boys' faces pop up on the screen.
"Annyeong Y/N-ah." Taehyung says and I smile.
"Annyeong boys." I reply and then a tear falls down my cheek.
"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks and I look down.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and Namjoon frowns. He opens his mouth to say something but before he can the door bursts open to reveal a stressed Yoongi.
"Guys have you seen my suit ca---- hey Y/N what's up?" He quickly recovers.
"Um, you know just asking why you guys didn't tell me that you didn't know if you were coming to my graduation." I say and cross my arms over my chest as I let more tears fall.
"Oh honey we are just-----." Taehyung says before he is interrupted by the other three boys slapping their hands over his mouth.
"Just worried we were going to hurt your feelings." Namjoon says before he takes his hand off of Taehyung's mouth. More commotion happens behind the camera and Jungkook goes pale.
"Um hey, so we have to go now bye." Jungkook says and I let out a small wave before they hang up. I sigh and get ready for school, today is the last day of our finals so, after today it will just be me going to graduation practice for an hour a day. When I left Korea I thought I was ditching the school uniform but I didn't. I take a shower, put on my uniform, apply a few coats of mascara, and brush my hair up into a messy bun before I leave for school. I walk out the door and make my way to the school. Usually I meet my friend Jennie at the school but today we met at the coffee shop I go to daily.
"Hey Y/N, excited for today to be the last official day in school?" Jennie asks and I nod. "Okay, what is wrong? Usually you answer me woth words. What is going on with you?" Jennie asks in her mother goose way.
"Just, the boys, you know the ones I always talk about aka my best friends, they might not come to my graduation.... and they promised so it's kinda strange because they never break promises." I answer honestly and she sighs.
"Didn't you say the youngest, Kookie I believe, is a year older?" She asks and I nod. "Maybe they are just joking or maybe they are busy or maybe they have jobs they can't get off of." She suggests. I just nod and we begin to finish the walk to school that is only about a minute walk.
"You're right. What really bugs me is they never told me how their BigHit audition went ten months ago and ever since then they have been weird." I say and sigh. I hear Jennie mumble some things before bumping me.
"Spell it for me." She says and out of curiosity I look at her screen and see her Twitter open.
"B-i-g-H-i-t." I say with a chuckle. She is it face plans and mumbles an English phrase she hasn't taught me. I can almost hear her concentration as she goes through the page piecing the Korean together.
"What would their group be named?" She asks me and I look at her strangely for a second before answering her.
"Bangtan Sonyeondan, or maybe BTS." I replly and she scrolls through the page a bit more.
"What are their names again? Oh, and their stage names they might have told you?" Jennie asks.
"Oh, Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster, yes I know it's weird I promise I tried to talk him out of it. Kim Seokjin or Jin. Min Yoongi or Suga or Agust D, don't ask I don't want to explain. Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. Park Jimin or Jimin, he didn't want a 'fake name'. Kim Taehyung or V, for Victory. And lastly Jeon Jungkook or Jungkook, he likes his name too much for a stage name and even if he got one it would probably be Kookie." I finish and I hear Jennie gasp. "What is there something about my oppas?"I ask in Korean. Jennie stops for a second to think.
"Um, if you asked if there is something about them, then I think they should tell you. Maybe you should just ask them." She says then I just sigh.
"But I might not see them for another month." I whine and Jennie stopsnext to me causing me to stop as well. I turn to her and she is pale.
"Jennie, what is wrong?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. I see tears form in her eyes and then she abruptly hugs me.
"You are leaving me in a month and I'm going to miss you." She says while she sobs on my shoulder.
"It will be okay Jennie. I promise, I'll spend everyday left with yoh and text youh lots after I leave." I say trying to comfort her.
"B-but w-what if the b-boys c-come?" She asks still crying.
"Then I will make them be good boys and hang out with us. Okay?" I ask. Jennie sniffles one last time and looks at me before nodding. By the time she stops crying we are just outside of the school gets. We walk in and go straight to our testing rooms.

TO BE CONTINUED
Byyye. 사랑해.