Tag 38

Right, ello' governer. I'm back with another tag chapter! It's been a while actually, jeez. Anyway. This one is from my friend laurelbtsgirl, so thanks for tagging me! Let's get to it.

 This one is from my friend laurelbtsgirl, so thanks for tagging me! Let's get to it

1.) Last song I listened to?
That would be 'Space Odyssey' by David Bowie.

2.) Last person I texted?
I think it was Satan. He says hi.

3.) Favourite song?
Don't do this to me again...
I have a lot of favourite songs. My favourite is probably 'On Melancholy Hill' by Gorillaz, but my favourite song changes periodically.

4.) Favourite food?
Ramen, considering it's pretty much the only thing I eat. In fact, I barely even eat anything at all, so this question is irrelevant if it concerns me.

5.) My fandom?
I have a few of them.

6.) My main fandoms?
Ha, I think my answer to question 5 was predictable. Main fandoms, eh... Pokémon, No Man's Sky, Doctor Who, some animes... some... and also Half Life. And Halo. And did I mention Portal? Well, that of course ties into the Half Life fandom, you see. Um... yes, list continues.

7.) Do I have a crush?
No. No.

No.

8.) What do I want to have in a partner?
Um... *shrugs* No, I'd rather continue to be alone.

9.) My associated social media platforms?
Discord, Wattpad, Twitter, Reddit.

10.) My phone/iPad background?
My phone background is a Blackwatch Genji fan art, (oh that's right, Overwatch is another fandom of mine). But my iPad background:

The most important speck of dust in the observable universe

11.) Favourite ship?
Sun x Lillie. Is best ship, UwU

12.) The reason why I started Wattpad?
Well. Just to share ideas. To portray thoughts in the art of literature and present them to the right community.

13.) My future career?
Astrophysicist.

14.) My hobbies?
Science, gaming, streaming, drawing, writing, editing, wandering and thinking.

15.) Last time I cried and why?
Last time I was able to at least tear up and sniffle was with the first breakup. Last time I actually cried was a long, long time ago, and the reason for it was because I was beginning to realise what the world is. And I knew that smol Wanderer had gone forever.

Thank you for getting to the end of this chapter, vote if you enjoyed it and if you wish to see more. I actually have another tag that should be out soon, so I hope to see you there.

Cheerio,

~ Wanderer