Chapter Four: Jealous?

"Hey!" One of them shouts and I gasp.

Shit shit shit.

"You all go. I've got this." I know straight away that it was Cole who said that and the other three stand still but nod. Cole starts moving forward and I run as fast as I can and turn the corner.

What was it I said? That I didn't want to get involved with the situation? Well looks like I'm a bit stuck now doesn't it.

When I think that I've got away, a hand grabs me and pushes me against a wall. Not aggressively, but there was no way that I could get away and run like I wanted to.

"What did you hear?" His voice is gruff and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kinda digging it.

Seriously Andie?!

"I erm... you see... I..." I'm literally lost for words and I don't even know why it's not like I'm scared of him.

"Why are you out this early anyway?" Maybe I can actually answer this one without stuttering like an idiot.

"Could ask you the same thing." I probably would've crossed my arms if I wasn't still trapped under his hold. He gives me a flat look and I sigh.

"Fine, I went out for a run. I didn't even hear anything, I was just passing through."

"You're lying." He squints his eyes as if the answer is written on my face. I just shake my head. "You're a terrible liar."

"I can't believe I'm even saying this." He mumbles while shaking his head but hesitantly, he carries on.

"If I find out that you've told anyone I won't think twice about paying your cousin a visit. Maybe I can give him a black eye a second time around."

I know I shouldn't of but I burst out laughing. "Pay my cousin a visit really?"

I carry on laughing, even louder this time and finally, Cole lets go of me. He looks at me confused and once dialling down the laughing, I speak again.

"Who do you think you are, Brian freaking Mills? 'I will find you and I will kill you'." I say in a deep voice but then the look on Cole's face shuts me up straight away.

"Yeah... I'm just gonna go." I point to the direction I'm going, stepping sideways. He just looks at me as I walk away and I try to get home as fast as I can.

As soon as I get home I go for a shower as Mia is still asleep and hopefully this whole thing will slip my mind.

Update, It didn't. What is it they're even planning to do?

Once I'm out the shower, Mia finally wakes up and we both get ready for school. We pull up outside the school and as soon as I get out of Mia's car I see Cole walking up to me.

"I need to speak to you." I roll my eyes but nod, following behind him. With each step I take, more people look at us both and I follow him around the corner where there's no one around.

"I said I'm not going to say anything, so believe me, I won't," I say before he says anything. He just nods and starts to walk away, was that it?

"Cole!" I shout and he stops in his tracks but doesn't turn around. "I know it's none of my business but don't do it. Whatever it is you have planned, don't do it, you're going to get caught."

He finally turns around with an expression that is unreadable but then his face hardens.

"You're right, it's none of your business."

He turns back around and I stare at his figure as he disappears around the corner.

******

Schools finished and I'm now sitting in the library waiting for Cole to show and time continues to pass, yet he still hasn't shown up.