"What is it with you and your house always showing disrespect? It tires me in ways that you don't even comprehend." I said, no longer acting nice. Snape quirked a brow. I sighed.

"What I came here for is that one of your Slytherin students blatantly showed no respect in my classroom." I turned in a circle, running my hands over one of the desks.

"I expect non believers and skeptics to my studies, I even expect the odd insult or two. But be that as it may, Draco Malfoy needs to learn to respect ALL of his teachers, be they unwanted or not. I don't care if he fakes it. but," I turned to Snape, knowing my eyes were glowing. "He best shapen up or leave my class. whichever is up to him and you." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then when I opened my eyes I smiled.

"Now I'll be going for a walk outside." With that I turned around, ignoring the slightly trembling form of Snape. He, like others, didn't know what I was, but did know I was powerful. Not that I'd do anything rash. I just want Draco to seem more like what he should be. But never mind that. I walked outside and smiled at the sun on my skin. It felt so warm and sweet. I smiled up at the sun, where Apollo was, I know that was his doing. I looked around to make sure no one saw me and once I saw the coast was clear I held out my mirror.

I've had this mirror since we all lived in Greece, not caring how old it looked. I released my hold on the mirror, and watched as it grew in size. In a matter of seconds the mirror was large enough for me to walk into. I touched the surface with my fingertip and saw the ripples spread out, forming a picture. Sure enough Artemis had a full length mirror waiting for me in her tent. Slowly I walked through the mirror, finding myself melting within it and stepping out the other side and into the head tent of Artemis' camp.

"Veranna, it's been a while." I smiled at the small child form of Artemis. I held out my hand palm up and summoned my mirror before taking a seat in an empty chair. Artemis sat in her own chair behind a desk with maps covering its surface.

"Yes it has, but I am sorry to see you on a favor." I said smiling. Artemis waved her hand idly.

"I don't mind, in a way I owe you for getting Apollo out of that Shakespeare fad. I thought I would forever hear of that mortal's sonnets and my brothers own versions." I chuckled. I remembered that time. Dear Apollo had started to make sonnets similar to Shakespeare's because he was so "inspired" it went on for about half a century.

"Yes well, as for the reason I called you here." Artemis straightened, serious about the hunt. I placed my mirror on the desk, waving my hand over the surface. The image of a dead Unicorn appeared. Artemis frowned at the image.

"Lately there have been many deaths of the Unicorns in this forest, and from what I can tell, it's of no natural cause." Artemis nodded her head, pointing at a certain spot of the Unicorn.

"You thought right, that mark isn't an average wound, but I don't know what it could possibly be. It is interesting." As we talked about the hunt I started to forget about the next class, until the tent flap opened.

"Excuse me, but the camp is set up and complete Lady Artemis." I turned and smiled at Zoe, Artemis' lieutenant. She's such a sweet girl.

"Hello Zoe, how have you been all this time?" I asked. Zoe looked up, just noticing that I was there. She smiling and bowed.

"I have been fine as of late Lady Veranna." She said. Artemis rose from her chair and walked over to a vase filled with arrows and grabbed some, along with her bow.

"I'll start by finding some tracks from the latest death point. I'll go with your say on hunting at night, not that you have to worry." She smiled at the end. I smiled as well.

"Well, as long as we don't know the culprit I feel better knowing you'll be careful." I said. It was then that I realized how long I stayed.

"Oh dear, I forgot about class. Those poor students, they probably think that I'm a bad teacher for being late to my own class." I grumbled while preparing to leave. Artemis watched me in amusement.

"Why do you insist on being here, living here, with the mortals. Why teach what they won't learn?" She asked just as I was about to step through my now enlarged mirror. I looked over my shoulder with a gentle smile.

"Who else will teach them of their past if not me?" Artemis shook her head and at the same time both we Goddesses left the tent.

~~~

THEN:

I walked to my home slowly, taking in the night sky. It was beautiful, as always. It wouldn't be long until I got to my house, or temple rather with its size. I felt a rush of wind come by, and looked over to see Apollo in his chariot, smiling at me.

"Care for a ride Veranna?"