wait..❞ renjun was genuinely confused, ❝if you two are always fighting then why did your parents set you up?

jeno placed his spoom down, making renjun flinch. the boy then gave him his smile, ❝that is for us to know and you to find out.

aw come on! i'm your babysitter, i demand an answer.❞ renjun pouted

you're a babysitter, you're just supposed to watch over us and take care of us. not order us around.❞ jeno stood up and placed his plate and the utensils down the sink, along with jaemin's.

and as he turned around, renjun was still pouting. oh how much he wanted to just pinch that cheeks of his but the stage of them as individuals getting to know each other hasn't reached to that point yet and so he held himself back.

well, if you last another day then maybe i'll tell you.❞ jeno winked before going to the living room and finally owning the tv. ❝oh wait i forgot, you broke the remote control.

renjun smirked, actually happy he did. ❝too sad, you're just going to stay in your room and read some boring—

he paused when he heard jeno saying something in english and then a woman's voice replying back in english. renjun's head snapped to the tv, thinking that it spoke. seconds later, it turned on and jeno was there lying down the couch like a king he is.

how rich is this kid?❞ renjun mumbled, standing up and stacking his plate along with jeno's and jaemin's. ❝are you guys not going to wash these?

you're the babysitter.❞ jeno simply replied, eyes glued on the soccer match shown in that flat screen tv.

his job is to watch over them and make sure they are alright, not do the household chores. renjun stomped his way to the living room and blocking jeno's view from the tv. the younger boy scooted for him to see the match but renjun followed to where he was going.

jeno groaned, ❝what is it now?

renjun balled up his fist and hit it with his palm hand, looking like he was asking for a fight. jeno curiously raised brow as he thought that a small figure like renjun's is asking for a fight.

rock, paper, scissors!

jeno scoffed, so that's what renjun wanted. ❝bring it on.

🍭

a small head peaked through the room, scanning it, looking for a pink haired boy. and there was a pink haired boy lying down on the king sized bed, staring up the ceiling.

just when renjun thought that boy didn't notice his presence, ❝what are you doing here shit head?

shit head? they just met yesterday and jaemin has the guts to call him shit head? renjun scoffed, he was just doing his job to stop him and jeno from killing each other and if he doesn't like anyone stopping them then he has no choice because renjun is still going to stop—

oh, i thought you were jeno.❞ renjun blinked, snapping out from his thoughts as he noticed a pair of eyes at him. jaemin turned his body around, ❝what are you doing here midget?

that question meant a lot of things. what renjun is doing in jeno's room, or why is renjun standing there looking displeased, but jaemin's question meant as why renjun is still at this house. he expected him to leave after handling them yesterday, renjun looked like he was near to giving up.

i challenge you!❞ renjun raised his fist, ❝to a rock, paper—

what are you, ten?❞ jaemin sat up from the bed and gave renjun a look.

the chinese sighed, ❝no one is washing the dishes and i lost to jeno so my only hope is you and if i win—

what's with jaemin and cutting of renjun's sentence ❝i'll be washing them?

instead of getting mad at him for cutting him off from speaking, renjun nodded ❝so let's—

don't bother.❞ the pink hair pushed himself out of the bed and walked pass by renjun, ❝i'll wash them.

hey wait!❞ renjun mumbled a curse word in chinese, ready to throw his fist at jaemin. but he should be thankful actually. someone will do the dishes instead of him.

renjun took a deep breath calmed himself down before following jaemin from behind. getting nearer to the living room, jeno's loud scream can already be heard at the hallways. jaemin gritted his teeth and reminded himself to scold at jeno for being loud.

and as soon as they arrived at the living room, jaemin didn't hesitate to shout at jeno, ❝you and your loud ass, be quiet!

jeno ignored him. he knows that his worst nightmare is there but he ignored him. that's not going to let him bring his mood down. he's already enjoying the soccer game.

jaemin closed his eyes andb counted down to ten, that help him calm down. but his counting was a bit louder that jeno heard it. ❝shut up.

jaemin opened his eyes and shot jeno a glare, ❝you shut up, you're too loud.

go back to your room, or my room, whatever.❞ jeno then saw renjun standing beside jaemin, looking all so small and cute ❝wait don't tell me..

no i did not lose the game. heck, i didn't even play. my kind heart and i just decided to help renjun out with the dishes.❞ jaemin scoffed and threw jeno a sock that was lying randomly on the floor, ❝bet you can't relate.

jeno rolled his eyes, throwing the stinky sock back at jaemin but the pink hair dodged it, making the sock hit the wall and slide back down the ground ❝kind heart my ass.

you don't have one.

excuse me!?

renjun quickly went behind jaemin and pushed him towards the kitchen before jeno could tackle and suffocate him.

jaemin didn't say a word and just went with washing the dishes with renjun placing the plates and the utensils back at their place. moments later he could feel somebody stand next to him and he didn't have to guess who it was.

the fuck you want?

jeno took the plate that jaemin was about to wash, ❝my kind heart and i also decided to help renjun with the dishes.

and that was the last conversation they had. they were too focused in washing the dishes and getting it done early than to throw each other curse words or insults that'll just waste their time.

at least for once, they look in peace with each other.

t b c