How You Two Kiss

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
Sayori was extremely affectionate, greeting you with a hug and a kiss. Often, peppering your face with kisses just because she was excited to be with you or see you.

"(Y/n), I missed you!" Sayori yelled as she entered the club room, rushing over to me to place a sweet, soft kiss on my lips. She gave me a quick hug before sitting down at a desk.

"You good?" I asked Sayori, "You're late."

"I lose track of time." Sayori said, smiling.

I shook my head, laughing, "Guess I'll just have to remind you."

Monika
Monika liked her privacy when doing anything romantic — unless she was jealous. Her kisses were long and passionate and always left you gasping for air as your heart hammered in your chest.

"M-Mon..!" I wasn't really protesting at all as Monika shoved me into an empty classroom, closing the door behind us. Monika pushed me up against the wall, her lips immediately connected with mine. Monika softly bit down on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly allowing her tongue to explore my mouth.

Natsuki
Natsuki was quite shy when it came to anything romantic, she did cling to your arm when she wanted a kiss. It was her shy way of telling you without being embarrassed or her face turning extremely red.

Natsuki began to walk a little faster to catch up with me, checking the halls and seeing that no one is around before she clung onto my arm.

I smiled and looked down at her, "How was your day, Natsuki?" I asked.

"I-It was good..!"

"Glad to hear." Natsuki tugged on my sleeve, trying to make her intentions more noticeable, "Oh, I almost forgot.." I quickly leaned down, planting a soft kiss on Natsuki's lips causing her to smile.

Yuri
Yuri got shy about romantic things in public, you two usually just stuck to holding hands. When you two were alone, it was a whole different story, she would have you pinned to the wall within seconds of you two arriving home.

"See you after class, okay?" I asked and Yuri nodded, smiling as I brushed a lock of hair out of her face, "Have a good day, beautiful." I mumbled, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek causing her face to flush red.

After Yuri walked me home, she suggested we go inside my house to hangout for a little so I, of course, agreed. Once I set down my bag, I felt Yuri wrap her arms around me from behind and I turned around in her embrace to face her. She smiled, her eyes darkening as she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and Yuri's grip on my waist tightened as she softly bit down on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly for her to slip her tongue into it. The kiss left us both breathless and panting.