Chapter 3

Tiffany Garza

Three days had passed since Katie got and told us about the phone call.

All our moms were with us here at the airport and we were now boarding onto the private plane.

I still couldn't believe we're headed to Los Angelos.

As we walked through that tunnel thingy into the plane I was freaking out inside.

I was always afraid of heights.

We finally got in and my jaw dropped.

This wasn't a normal plane that you see on movies.

There were regular seats, but there were also couches, tv's and a mini fridge.

I immediately dropped my carry-on bag and sprinted to it.

I wrapped my arms around the tiny refrigerator and hugged it.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this plane ride.." I mumbled.

My mom chuckled and shook her head, "Tiffany, get up from there!"

I grumbled in response and took a seat next to Emily.

Gabby and Katie sat together also.

-----

Katie Harris

As we stepped onto the plane, Tiffany's jaw dropped. Then, she ran over to the mini fridge and hugged it. I chuckled to myself. As the plane took off, I slowly drifted to sleep.

-Four Hours Later-

I woke up to people giggling. As I open my eyes, I am greeted with tons of silly string. I laugh, and stand up. I look out the window and see that we've landed. "So this is how you decide to wake me?" I asked, laughing.

They all smiled and nodded.

As we got off the plane, we are greeted with a limo. My eyes widened as we stepped in.

-Time Skip, Cause We Can-

As we got out of the car, our jaws dropped at the sight of the huge hotel.

When we walk in, we get our room key, and go up the elevator.

As we walk in the hall, I hear a crash behind me. I turn around and gasp.

Tiffany stands there smiling sheepishly she accidentally knocked a painting off the wall.