Chapter 12

Lucys POV

I was walking down the halls when I saw a poster.. it read

(Yes I made this just for this story your welcome)

(Tryouts)

Sign up sheet was at the bottom. I signed my name so it looked like

: Lucy, others

I didn't exactly want to put their names because they might not want to do it but I thought this was the perfect opportunity to reveal who fairy tail really is. It was pretty fun to be mysterious and such but the main reason of doing that was because we were scared people weren't gonna like us. Now that we know they do I don't see the reason in hiding it anymore. It's hard trying to keep everything I don't really like keep secrets. But if I have to I can actually keep them. Like that one time Yukino told me she liked st- I mean. Nothing.

Levys POV
We were all at the lunch table chatting and eating basically waiting for Lucy. Until gray says that she's here. I'm not surprised that he was the first person to see her since he was constantly checking the door way. "GUYS!" Lucy squeals and sits beside Gray. "I saw a sign that says talent show. Do you guys wanna do it I mean it is a good chance to show every one who fairy tail really is." She said. We looked at her like she was crazy. "Why would we wanna do that?" I ask. She gave me a 'duh' look. "Becauseee it's frustrating sneaking around and I don't really see a reason to hide our identity anymore because people do like us so we don't have to worry about that." She explained. We all agreed. "Ok sign us up" Jellal said. "No need" she said.

We all gave her a questionable face. "Because I already signed us up!" We all gawked at her. "But what if we didn't agree?" Gajeel asked. "Isn't it obvious? She would've made us anyway" Erza said. Lucy nodded and skipped away with Yukino who was in her next class while we weren't.

"Hey Jellal." I said. He looked up "can u tell me what your favorite flavor of jellybeans is?" At this he grumbled and we all laughed. Gajeel and Lucy told us about that prank. Suddenly we got a text from Lucy.

FAIRY TAIL GC

Spirit : Guys

Solid script : ya?

Spirit : problem

Silver : what is it

Spirit : they signed up

Titania : they did?!

BlackSteel : whose they?

Silver : idk

Mystogan : idk either

Spirit : shall we explain ladies

Solid script : go ahead

Spirit : they are the 'plastics' (😂 I don't own the name ) the fakest group of girls at school. Of course you don't know them because middle school was separated between boys and girls. The plastics consists of