mads 76

Madison's POV

"Ok don't freak out mads, but Ethan is minutes away from here". Grayson says.

"what should I do?!". I say walking back and forth. " Here put this on!". Alissa says taking off Grayson's pull over and throwing it at me.

"I did not notice you had it on". He laughs. I quickly put it on and look at them.

"is it noticable?". I ask. Alissa comes towards me and hugs me. "Maddie, I know he's going to be super excited". She says with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not saying he's not going to watch the baby. But if he doesn't, I'll help you, I'll help you raise it with Alissa". Grayson says.

"oh my God!". I say pulling them into a group hug. "ok, he'll be here any minute, this is where we leave, call us!". Alissa says pulling away and grabbing her stuff.

They leave and I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. My Pregnant belly wasn't that noticable.

I just pray for him to accept it.

Not long after, I hear keys dangling and the front door opening. Ethans here.

I walk downstairs and look for him. "Ethan!". I say rushing to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey baby". He says kissing my lips softly. I smile at him. "I missed you so much mads". He says hugging me tightly.

"Ouch ah, be careful!". I say moving away. He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What's wrong baby?". He asks. Here it goes. Tears started forming in my eyes confusing him more.

"E, I need to show you something". I started. "What?". He asks. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs.

We enter our bedroom and I sit him down. I walk to my drawer and pull out a small long box.

Ethan had gotten me a necklace that was once in the box. Now, instead of a necklace, there was a pregnancy test.

"You're giving my the necklace back?". He asks. "no baby, open it". I say softly.

I stood there, right in front of him. Waiting for his reaction. He slowly opens it and looks inside.

He takes out the stick and reads it. He looks back at me with tears in his eyes.

I lift up Grayson's pullover revealing my growing belly. His eyes widen and he gets up.

"Maddie, we're going to have a kid?". He asks. I nod and he smiles.

He starts jumping up and down and ran everywhere. I smile at the sight. "This is a coming home present from me and our baby". I say.

He smiles and kisses me everywhere. I giggle as he picks me up from my feet, spinning me.

"I'm going to be a dad!". He says throwing his hands in the air. "I'm so glad you want our baby". I say.

"Are you kidding?! Of course I want it! I've always wanted to raise a family with you but I was so nervous to ask you". He says.

"Daddy is going to spoil you so much baby". He whispered to my belly.