mads 72

Madison POV

"Oh my God Alissa they know! Ethan is going to know too!". I cried in Alissa's arms.

"No no no! Just comment saying they're FATSHAMERS and assuming you're pregnant because they Photoshopped your stomach". She said.

"You're right". I say pulling out my phone. "And me and Alissa are going to do the same thing". Grayson says pulling out his phone.

"I mean, Maddie, you are starting to show. You need to stay out of the public eye". Grayson says.

"And, Ethan comes home in a few days". Alissa says. "But I have an interview!". I whine.

"Wear one of Ethans pullovers, I mean, he's a fat ass". Grayson shrugged.

"Gray shut the fuck up you're like 20 sizes bigger than him!". Alissa argued.

I laugh and look down at my belly. I am starting to show. "You're right, mads you can borrow all the pullovers you need". Grayson says.

"Thanks gray". I say hugging him. He leans in to my stomach. "Hear that baby, I'm obviously your favorite". Grayson tells my little belly.

"No, I am". Alissa whispered to my belly too. I giggled and sighed. "if only Ethan was here,and if only he knew". I said looking down .

"Like I said, only a few more days, he should be back this week". Alissa says.

"Grayson, out of all of us. You're the one who knows Ethan more. Do you think he'd want the baby?". I ask with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Of course he would!". Grayson's says. "guys, look what Ethan had commented". Alissa says showing us her phone screen.

"Alissa, explain why you're showing us a porn site?". Grayson asks.

She quickly takes her phone away. "Shit". She cursed under her breath .

I laugh loudly. She showed us Ethans comment. "He sounds releaved that I'm not pregnant". I sigh.

My phone started ringing and I look at the contact. "Guys Ethans calling!". I say nervously.

"Put him in speaker, we'll stay quiet". Alissa quickly says. I nod and answer the phone and put Ethan on speaker.

"Hello?". I say putting the phone on my bed and resting my hand on my Pregnant belly.

"Hey baby, how are you?". He asks. "I'm doing good E, how's the music video going?". I ask.

"We actually just finished it, but I need to ask you something". He starts.

I look at Alissa and Grayson for help. "It's ok". Alissa mouthed. "What's up?". I ask.

"So, there was a post on Instagram, saying you were pregnant, and i don't know, I was just thinking, are you?". He asked.

My heart was beating. Loudly. My cheeks flushed. "Uh, um I think I remember clearly commenting how it was Photoshop". I say.