mads 69

Madison's POV

I grab my phone and call Alissa. If there's something I need help with. I know she'd be there.

"Hello? What's up mads?". She says through the phone. "Hey Lissa, are you busy?". I ask.

"No, I just finished filming for bank's video, why what's wrong?". She asked.

"I need you to come over, it's a surprise". I say with a slight smile. "I hope it involves a whip" she joked.

I laughed and put my hand over my stomach. "No, it's something better". I say.

"Ok them, I'll be over in a few minutes". She replied. "Good, bye Lissa, see you in a few, I love you". I stated.

"Love you too mads!". She finished saying and I hang up.

I sigh and look over at the test. I can't believe it. I'm actually pregnant.
____________________________________

"Maddie I'm home!". I hear Alissa yell from downstairs. "I'm up in my room!". I yelled back.

I quickly put the test in the pockets of my sweats. "What's up mads?". She asked entering mine and Ethans room and sitting on the bed.

"Well, I need to tell you something". I started. "You're scaring me". She slightly giggled.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands". I say. She sighs and does as she's told.

"It better be a dildo". She says. I laugh and smack her arm. I make sure her eyes are closed and pull out the pregnancy test.

I lay it on my hands and she flinched. "Open your eyes". I smiled.

She opens her eyes and look at her hands. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"You better not be lying!". She says and I shake my head.

"Maddie you're pregnant!?!". She cried wrapping her eyes around me.

I let out tears as well. This was a moment I'm never going to forget.

"I can't believe it! Does Ethan know?!". She asked. "No, you're the first". I say.

She giggles and hugs me tighter. "I'm going to be a Tia". She whispered.

"And I'm going to be a mom".