[17 - Kenny McCormick]

ابدأ من البداية

And here we watch them, walk down the sidewalks of Southpark, slowly moving towards the abandoned area, where Kenneth McCormick used to live. Leo, was confused at first, his eyebrows in a constant furrow together. Why were they at, or rather, near his old home? And why on a date of all times?

However, confusions were soon cleared as Kenneth reached the abandoned Mall, Leaving Leo at first to scale it. He looked back,"Well, come on! Come join me."

"Well, I can't say this is exactly romantic, Ken." Leo chuckled, but started to scale the broken building with him anyway. "Why are we even here?" Leo hummed.

"Just wait! You'll see!"

"Ken, I'm not sure if I... woah." Leo stopped in his tracks, for when they reached the top, there was a table with food and candles, and a beautiful overlook to the growing city-town of Southpark. The lights and stars glimmering together in the ink black of the night. Leo smiled, and then broke into a chuckle,"Wow, Ken, this... is beautiful."

"Yeah, I know." The man shoved his hands in his pockets as he admired the view with him,"I come here when I can go overlook the city. It's so beautiful and quiet... and I thought, 'well... maybe Leo and I could fill that quiet'. So yeah."

"Oddly poetic for a guy with such a brute fighting style."

"Heyyyy..!"

"I'm joking. So you did all this?"

"Well, Yeah, duh." Ken smiled a toothy grin,"Who else? Certainly no homeless guy."

They exchanged a few more words before sitting down together in the candlelight. The two talked, ate, and talked some more. All while enjoying the scenery around them, not the city, but rather each other.

Yuck. How sappy, if I say so.

Even if I'm not connected with that brat anymore, I still feel his damned emotions. That other boy as well, Leopold.

I watched silently, picking my feathers now and again. As much as I would have loved to strike now, it wasn't the time. I needed to be patient. I needed to wait for the perfect Moment.

You may be wondering what I am. You may know who I am, but that "what" I am bothers you to no end, hm? I can assure you, I am not like you. I am better. I am stronger. Faster. More agile. I'm, in all meanings and correlations, better. I can liquify and deep into your pores, and move through your blood. I can change my shape. I can do anything that you wish you could do in your most wild of dreams.

I sneered back to the scene in front of me. Fine, I'll get back to what you had really come for. Besides, it's no fun if you know what I am.

Kenneth And Leo had finished their dinner, and went back to talking to one another.

"This was fun, thanks Ken." Leopold smiled, playing with the sleeves of his shirt.

"Of course!" Kenneth smiled, rubbing his neck,"I Wanted to make it as nice and simple as I could."

"Well, your efforts worked, I guess." Leo smiled slightly,"So... Prom?"

"You'll go with me?" Ken perked up suddenly and excitedly.

"Mhm." Leo hummed softly, nodding his head,"You've won me back, McCormick. You're lucky."

"Believe me, I'm the luckiest man in the world right now." He chuckled. He paused, before suddenly turning back to Leo,"Hey, Want to come back to my place now? It's getting a bit chilly."

"Hah, sure." Leo nodded.

They then proceeded to get up and climb down from the rusted and busted building. Curious, I continued to follow them.

Their walk back to Kenneth's apartment was spent in quiet. At some point, Leo slyly took Kenneth's hand, and they had held them the rest of the way home.

—————————————————————

When we got back to my place, we sat on my couch and decided to watch a movie. The one we were watching at lunch that one day — Love, Simon — We never finished it. So, we decided to watch it now. Cause, why not?

Halfway through the movie, though, we generally stopped paying attention, and started talking to each other. Leo was leaning against me, and my arm was wrapped around him. At some point—I don't remember—We started to flirt? Nothing major at first, just casual flirting.

But then, it's all a blur right now, but... all I remember is that at some point, he kissed me. Like... heavy kissed me. It was awesome! And then... BAM. Now I'm awake, practically naked with him asleep next to me.

We weren't drunk. Not at all. My mind is just bending over itself trying to figure out that sequence of events. It's crazy. I never thought we'd get THAT far. And, frankly, I'm sad I can't remember most of it. Will say one thing: Soft. Lips.

Take that how you will.

"Morning Ken." Leo suddenly sat up and jumped, suddenly holding his tailbone,"Ouch..."

"Ah, Sorry." I laughed.

He turned to me and ruffled his hair,"So... The date was fun."

"Oh, for sure." I chuckled. Okay. Good. We're just gonna pretend that it didn't happen.

Leo's face when I looked back was suddenly flushed red, like he just remembered parts of what happened as well.

"Oh man... oh man.... oh... hamburgers.." he suddenly put his hands in his face and turned an even darker red. I rubbed my neck and laughed.

"Ahh... yeahhh...." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry." He suddenly turned to me.

"No! No I'm sorry! I was the one who um... hurt... you...?" I trailed off. Ugh. I hate how that sounds.

"I started it." He ruffled his hair more,"Gosh, I-I'm Sorry."

"No! It's okay!" I laughed awkwardly and hesitantly patted his head,"Um... want me to get something to eat or...?"

"Yeah, sure." He nodded and rubbed his face.

I got up and headed to the door, but stopped,"Leo? Don't worry. If you want, we can forget about it for now."

"Um... yeah."

I snapped my fingers and smiled,"Then it's forgotten!"

He smiled shyly,"Thanks Ken."

—————————————————————

[AN:

OmG 😱 THEY DID THE D O

Lmao but yeah since I did that And since I have no fuckin time I'm not doing art for this chapter 😂 Sorryyyy I'm not gonna even try and write smut, let alone draw it. Soooo consider it semi-fan Service since they are gonna "forget" this happened.

Anyway, soon in the next chapter is Prom! And let's say... shit's gonna go down. So get ready bois, Ya bitch is actually gonna try.

And as far as I can tell, no fanart for now. If I HAVE missed it, Let me know! It's been a while ;-;

Anywhooooo

Discord is still open to Join for this book and possible sequels or projects. Sooo yeah if ya wanna join that lmk. Or just go to the last chapter (I think?) and get the link from there ^^

So yeah! Hope ya'll liked this one, it took a fat ass minute alsksksk

- AJ, Author. And Tired Artist.