Perfect

I followed behind the guy and then stopped when he stopped.

"Don't take too long!" One of them yelled at him. He huffed and ignored it while looking around. I crept up behind him, closed my umbrella quietly, and held it up high.

LBye Bye David," I said as the sharp point of the umbrella went through his neck and out the other side.

He lifted up his hands to try and pull it out but he was too late, he was already dead. I then pulled the umbrella out and watched as he fell onto his knees and tried to gasp for air.

Blood poured from his neck and spilled onto his shirt and then onto the ground.

Finally, he went limp and his body hit the ground. I would laugh but I didn't want to alert his friends. Leaving him there to rot, I make my way back to the campfire. Hiding behind the same tree I was hiding behind before.

I stood there for a moment thinking of a plan, as soon as I had one, I put it into action. Swiftly making my way up behind one of the guys, I stabbed him through the head and then watched him fall into the campfire. His body caught on fire.

The two last people stared at his body and then screamed. Their eyes grew wide and they scrambled to get up and run. But, I was faster. I used my umbrella and put it in front of their legs, making them trip and fall to the ground. Kicking the girl with the braid in the stomach, I held my umbrella up high and stabbed her through the eye.

She screamed but then it all went silent. I pulled out the point but while doing so, her eye came out with it, "Hahaha," I laughed as I flicked it off. The last girl was frozen in fear and shock. She just witnessed me kill all of her friends.

Making my way over to her, I used my umbrella and knocked her out. I grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her to a shed that I found in the forest a while back when I first ran from my father. There were some tools in there that I could experiment with.

[WARNING, IF YOU FEEL TRIGGERED OR DO NOT LIKE GOREY THINGS, PLEASE WAIT OR GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER]

I threw the girl onto the metal table that stood there in the middle of the shed. I shut the shed door and locked it, "Now what should I start with." I made my way over to where the girl was laying and strapped her arms and legs down to the table, "Don't want you running off now" I said as I pulled out a few tools from the desk.

As I was cleaning them from the dust they gathered, the girl woke up and started to freak out. I grabbed a rag that was laying on the ground and shoved it into her mouth, "Shut the hell up or you will wish for me to make your death quick." I only said this so she would not scream. Even if we are this far into the woods.

"If I take this out of your mouth, you won't scream, will you?" She started to sweat a little, she nodded.

I took it out of her mouth, "What's your name." She gasped a little for air, "M-my...name?" It's not like I asked a stupid question, "Maddie," she said nervously. I moved back over to the tools and started digging for more, before I knew it I found a knife similar to Jeffs's. Maybe this shed was his.

Maddie saw this and started to scream, "SOMEONE PLea-" I shoved the rag so hard back into her mouth I think I knocked one of her teeth out.

Her scream was muffled and she began to cry. God, she was annoying. The knife in my hand glimmered as a thought came to mind.

I walked over to her legs and unstrapped them, she tried to kick me once or twice but I was stronger. I cut off pink panties.

Yeah. No. I'm gay.

I rip off her shirt as well as her bra. She was completely naked now and crying. Maddie tried to kick me again but I grabbed her foot and cut off her pinkie toe. She screamed so loud I think she is starting to lose her voice. Blood dripped onto the floor as she trembled in pain, "Sorry about that, but I'll need you to stop trying to kick me" I say while walking over to her left side.

"I'm not going to rape you if that's what your thinking but I'm for sure going to kill you."

I grabbed one of her breasts and started slicing through the tissue. Maddie's eyes started to roll back into her head from the pain she must be feeling. I ripped off the little bit left and threw it into a bucket in the corner.

She was still breathing, that's good. I decided to finish things up with one last thing. Grabbing a pair of surgical scissors, I grabbed one of her legs and started slicing through her flesh. From the top of her thigh and to the end of her ankle was a long cut that was deep enough to see the bone. She squirmed and would try to break the restraints while trying to scream.

The feeling of it cutting into her was a new feeling. Maddies voice sounded broken and worn. Blood oozed down the side of the table, "Now I'll just end it quickly, I'm sure you're in a lot of pain." I looked at her eyes, almost as dead as mine. I grabbed my umbrella and stabbed it into her stomach, turning it so It mushed up her intestines.

Once I was finished, I left.

(If you want to, you can just imagine that he never did that because this was just a kill, not important to the story.)