vi

[REAL LIFE]
luna's p.o.v
I mean on youtube I had just under 1 million subscribers but i had never expected my cover to be so successful. I guess it was mostly because of Ruel but im hoping its also because of my talent. i have been wanting to post someting like this for a long time, but i had been too scared for the hate on it. the result was better than i expected, but still of course when a train of encouragement comes around the corner a carriage of hate trails behind. im really glad that my fans enjoyed the content, ive been secretly working on the release of my own music, you know in case i feel like dropping something. how cool would that be?

"looney!" tiana yelled. "come here!"

i walked out of the room and into the kitchen. "yes?"

"i have an idea." she paused. "why dont we go to the us again? i mean you practically went viral and thats definitely a reason for a celebration!" tiana suggested.

"oof we actual should! i mean that video definitely brought in some cash" we laughed and started looking at flights, this was going to be exciting

——————————

liked by kenzie, jacobsartorious and 68,173 otherslooneyluna shh👤 - @/itstianaview all 6,271 commentsuser1 wait whatuser2 i hope shes going to the us!kenzie this better be what i think it isuser3 only reason she can afford this is because of ruel...

looneyluna shh
👤 - @/itstiana
view all 6,271 comments
user1 wait what
user2 i hope shes going to the us!
kenzie this better be what i think it is
user3 only reason she can afford this is because of ruel 😳😳
itstiana 🤫🤫
maddieziegler hmmm 🕵🏼‍♀️
haleypham 👀👀

liked by kenzie, jacobsartorious and 68,173 otherslooneyluna shh👤 - @/itstianaview all 6,271 commentsuser1 wait whatuser2 i hope shes going to the us!kenzie this better be what i think it isuser3 only reason she can afford this is because of ruel...

liked by haleypham, emmachamberlain and 47,291 others
itstiana gday mate
👤 - @/looneyluna
view all 3,135 comments
looneyluna hehehehe 🤠🕺🏽

authors note - not bothered to write all of the comments 🤪🤪 #sorrynotsorry xx