" So this will be the perfect opportunity to persuade them . We will get a place to hide and at the same time Mili can reconcile with her parents a win win situation " Jiyah said with lots of interest.

While discussing about going to Dehradun a duty nurse came and informed them that their discharge papers are ready.

" I will go your card is with me " Mili said looking at Viraj and he allowed her to go. When Mili went to pay the bill Viraj wake up from bed with much difficulty and looked at his friends with a deadly look on his eyes.

" This is not good. We can't go to her house " Viraj said.

" Why ? " Arjun asked

" It's a village. Dehradun itself is a hill station and inside that hill station where will be her house ? Of course it will be inside some forest. We will suffer if we go there . It's better die in hands of these goons than getting killed by some wild animals " Viraj acted like a small kid and was against the idea of going to Mili's house

" We don't have any other option Viraj. We need a place where we can trust because we are going with two patients, and two girls. There is only one healthy person that is my husband and if anything happens to him then what will we do ? " Jiyah asked looking at Viraj.

" Still , Jiyah we have to consider her condition also. If it was just me then it's okay I can adjust and it won't be a big burden for them. But we are four which will definitely going to make them uncomfortable. You know about Mili's condition. She is the sole bread winner of her family and if we went there unexpectedly they might get flustered and we will make everything difficult for them " Viraj tried to make them understand.

" Also where will we stay ? In her house ? We all together ? Come on guys be practical " what Viraj was saying also made some sense.

" In one sense he is right. We can't barge into a house just like that. Viraj can do that because he is their son in law but what about us ? " Ishaan asked looking at Jiyah.

" Guys we don't have much time to waste. It's decided that we are going to Dehradun. About us you don't have to worry. We will find it out by ourselves. It's you who is much injured and needs a good rest. Dehradun is also a place in India where human beings live. There will be some hotels or inns anywhere. First let us leave this city before this night " finally in front of Jiyah's stubbornness everyone agreed to go Dehradun.
Mili came in after settling all bills .

" Your card " she gave his card back

" Keep it with you for now . I will ask if I need" Viraj said

" How are we going ? " Jiyah put
other problem in front of them.

" Of course in our car that's safe now. Taking public transportation will be risk. It is safe to take our car. It will take around seven hours from here to Dehradun by road way. But I know many pocket roads which will save two three hours " Ishaan said

" I can ride through National highways. So you won't have to strain much " Jiyah added and side hugged Ishaan.

" Oh such a lovely couples " Arjun commented with a chuckle. Mili's was all tensed because she doesn't know what she is doing right or wrong?

They started their long journey to Dehradun . Ishaan was at driving seat where Jiyah was beside him at passenger seat. At middle it was Viraj and beside him Mili. Arjun was in back in back seat.

" I want to say an important matter to everyone " Breaking the silence inside the car Mili said before leaving .

" What is it ? " Viraj asked in his deep husky voice.