Chapter 26 - Make Your Move

Mature Content (will end after ~)

~~~~~~~~~~

Kale

I wanted Bradley. I wanted all of her. I wanted her in all the ways that count. Her mind. Her beautiful mind. She was amazing. 

But, right now, I'm not going to lie, I wanted her physically, I wanted to feel her. 

So, of course when she gave me the okay, I waited a minute. I don't want her to change her mind. And she didn't.

I started slow, placing my hand on her toned stomach, watching how she reacts to my touch. Then, I graze the hem of my boxers with my fingertips, and hear her take a sharp breath. I smirk. I slide my hand down my boxers, that by the way look amazing on her, and rub her. 

She shaves.

I then, move my fingers in a circular motion. I hear her breaths become shortened. I move my middle finger to her entrance and kiss her neck while teasing her entrance. Her chest moves quickly, she then tilts her head back against my shoulder and lets out soft whimpers. I slide my finger into her and pump it into her slowly, whilst still kissing her neck.

"Do you like that?" I ask her, placing a kiss behind her ear. She nods her head quickly. 

"It," She swallows. "It feels really good." 

I slide in my index finger and pump them faster. I hear her breathing become more labored. She starts to push her body into mine, her back arching. Bradley lets out a low moan, causing me to bite my bottom lip. She tries to close her legs, but I use my other hand to open them back up. "Keep them open, baby." She lets out a breath, but nods. I continue pumping my fingers into Bradley, switching up the speeds. She starts to move her hips into me, matching my rhythms. 

"More," She breathes out, "I want more." I swallow, my mind wanting to take this further. But she isn't ready yet. That'll have to wait. So, I ignore her plea for more and continue. "I'm about to . . .I'm close." She moans out. I move my thumb to rub her as well. She lets out a moan, that may have woke somebody. I move her lips to mine to cease her moans, or at least muffle them. I kissed her long and hard for a couple more minutes before she broke away and arched her back, her body stiffening. I move my lips to hers to muffle the moan she's about to let out. Then she releases, onto my fingers, and her body slumps back, her breaths quick, but returning to normal. 

I smile satisfied with myself. 

"I think I'm going to need another pair of boxers." She blushes. 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Good morning." I hear a soft voice whisper in my ear, then I feel soft lips against my temple. I squint my eyes.

"It's too bright in here." I groan. Bradley hovers a hand above my eyes, blocking the light. 

"Better?" I nod, taking in her bed hair and her gorgeous smile. She grins at me, "Good, because I am starving. Look," She pulls my head up to her stomach, to prove that she was in fact, starving. I pull her, well my, shirt up and kiss her bare stomach. Her hands play with my hair. I softly bite and suck on her smooth skin, making my way down, right when I kissed above my destination, her stomach growled. 

I chuckle glancing up at her to see her face bright red. I shake my head with a small smile dancing across my lips and push myself up off of my bed. I grab her hand, pulling her to stand beside me. She grins up at me and tries to kiss my cheek, but she couldn't reach. I laugh and before I realize it she is standing on my bed and she pulls me towards her, my face aligned with her chest. I swallow. But she bends down and places a feathery kiss on my cheek, then she turns me around a jumps on my back. "Let's go eat now."